OTMX in Tulare, Old Timers WORD

WTF Happened!!!!
hagendog

OTMX in Tulare, Old Timers WORD

Post by hagendog »

So I went with my Dad to the OTMX race and rode the support class. First of all these old farts rip!!! The master A and B class was FAST, hard to believe these guys were 40+ The 50+ class had one guy that should probably drop down and run the 40+, he was smoking. My Dad runs the 60+ AM and did well. He got moved up after he won GH last year but now he's a little out of his league. He always came by hotting and hollaring, smiling the whole time. The 60, 70 ,80 classes were real cool to watch, yeah 80. Some of these guys jumped everything out there and rode 15 min motos. It was great to see everyone cheering everyone on, no one getting angry or mad, I guess just doing it is good enough.
So I ran the B class, this was the first time I ever lined up at a gate. Should have seen their faces with the 500 light up :shock: They ran the A's and B's together and I did good, couple 250f's, 250 2 smokes, and some 450's. Ran 4 motos that were all won by a 17yr, real nice kid and super fast. I won all the moto's for the B class, highlights as follows. 4th overall Sat both moto's, beat one A rider and Sun I did WORK. Almost got the holeshot in both moto's, came out 2nd in both. 1st moto stayed with the top 2 for a couple turns then held off 2 A's for the whole race, 3rd overall. 2nd moto was soooooooo fun, 2nd out of the gate then ran with the kids almost a whole lap until they railed a corner and threw so much crap in the air I backed off so I could see and ...... they were gone. Once again held off the 2 A's for the whole moto. They were 5-10ft off my tire the entire race. Can you say arm pump! When the white flag came out I was done. Inside lines to keep them off and seat bounced the triple which they couldn't do, should've had a 500 kids. I corner so slow compared to them but that was my advantage. I would go slow through the corners slowing them down and then give um some roost to the face and clear the next jump and pull um until the next corner where they would catch me again, 3rd overall again. OTMX was a lot of fun and I recommend it to all. The have great events all over and the people are great. Go check it out or sign up, lots of fun. I hear there's a LA groups and a Riverside one too. All you old farts.........You make me proud, keep it up. :cool:
britincali

Post by britincali »

Nice one stone!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

Damn cool Doggy!!!
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

Nice!!!
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

Right on Chris,
are you planning on coming down for Glen Hellen?
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

:cool:
pstoffers

Post by pstoffers »

"TOO Cool Stone"

Yaaa Boy Best Ride Ever!!! :3g:
NAHA PRO HILLCLIMBER #216
LIVIN THE DREAM!!!

NOTHING BUT GREEN LABEL BLENDZALL!!!

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/P ... /Home.aspx
http://www.pro-hillclimbers.org/