Street titled 500 In midwest FS

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
tadiv

Street titled 500 In midwest FS

Post by tadiv »

One on Ebay just went for over 5 grand!!! :shock:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2001-HON ... dZViewItem

If anyone out there really wants a titled bike let me know! I would be around a grand less. I know most here would not be interested, but any place to post the notice is a good one! I am ordering a new tank this week, the one in the pic is a white one painted black for a photo shoot; the graphics will be applied to the new tank.

I haven't even fired this puppy up yet, but I am going aluminum. As you can see it is 100% flat out gorgeous! The bike is in the Indianapolis area (anyone attending the dealer show this month let me know and we can hook up)! I will put together a list of all the goodies like all new pivot works bearings, all new Honda cables, stainless hex head bolts, Accu compression release, street titled/plated (no lights installed) that I can Email interested people...

Last edited by tadiv on February 8th, 2008, 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Go that way real fast, and if something gets in your way...............

Turn.
aloha450x

Post by aloha450x »

it sold for that because the title is in cali. its hard enough to get a 450x titled there from what i understand. a street legal cr500 is like gold.
tadiv

Post by tadiv »

Well it's time to actively sell this one to make room for the next! It is on CL now, if it does not sell there by the end of spring break it is off to Ebay!

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/mcy/624217016.html

Hoon prices will be lower :wink:
Go that way real fast, and if something gets in your way...............

Turn.