Warning - CM Motorsports

Send your stuff here, to companies you can trust!!!!!
jbird_710

Warning - CM Motorsports

Post by jbird_710 »

Just wanted to give everyone a "heads up" about this company. They advertise the AC racing aluminum subframe for the CR500 but they don't deliver. I paid for one of these back in September and they strung me along until December after which I didn't hear from them. I've contacted them 3 times since and they said they would refund my money which still hasn't happened. Here's their ad on eBay - don't get sucked in:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/91-01-HO ... enameZWDVW
TYSTYX

Post by TYSTYX »

Dont get one bro. I bought one after destroying the sub on my steely. On the replacement AC aluminum sub all the bolt holes dont line up that good, but they are workable. Mine also was a tiny bit too narrow in the rear causing the seat to "bow" upwards in the back. I eventually went to Ebay for a nice used steel sub. I still keep the AC one as an emergency, but if I were you I would hit up Ebay.
jbird_710

Post by jbird_710 »

Yeah, I already had bought one years ago and I know what you mean. The quality of the fit is really lacking considering what they want for it. I was trying to buy one through CM because they have it priced $20 cheaper than AC's web page. As usual, got burned by trying to save a buck. When I put it to them today that I wanted my money or my subframe, I got a reply back with a shipping number saying it's on the way. Dollar to a hard white dog turd, it will be the wrong one.
Ported&Polished

Post by Ported&Polished »

As a long time Ebay seller and buyer, I suggest that noone ever buy an item from a seller with poor feedback. That seller has a gang load of negative feedback, something I check each time I buy something from Ebay. Goodluck getting your item.
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
bigjay

Post by bigjay »

wheres Grand Terrace ( sounds L.A ish).. lets go pay them a visit :)
Jay

I break stuff
jbird_710

Post by jbird_710 »

I'll be out there week after next and may just do that. The tracking number they sent me shows the part entering Canadian customs; I live in Texas. Talk about a POS company
jbird_710

Post by jbird_710 »

Update 3/18/08:

6 1/2 months later, I finally got my money back after threatening legal action. Please take my advice and don't step in this stuff.