for sale or trade, 1988 jeep cherokee xj, 4wd 4.0, auto

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
bigjay

for sale or trade, 1988 jeep cherokee xj, 4wd 4.0, auto

Post by bigjay »

1988 jeep cherokee laredo, all power, auto 4x4, 4.0 inline, 206,xxx miles, reman engine and tranny put in at 104,335, rear end redone at 107,531. truck belonged to my step dad up untill 2 months ago when i bought it, got it to lift and play with as well as drive but my bike has become my toy and ive lost intrest.

the good= 4wd works, air conditioning/heater work, all windows work, no electric gremlins, alpine cd player and aftermarket speakers, clean interior for age, rear hatch shocks work, body very straight, clean/clear title in hand

the bad= needs throttle position sensor ( runs and drives fine but once in awhile needs a shot of starting fluid to start and will jump 2-300 rpms at cruise speed.. about 20% of the time) needs paint ( good ol' chrysler clear coat is peeling/gone/partially sanded off).

in the pics of the interior the light spots are not stains/damage, it sunlight showing throught he tree behind me

havent smogged it yet, $1500 obo or trade for another cr500 or motors/parts for hundys.

Jay

I break stuff