WTF NO LOVE FOR ME

Building Tips, Suspension Set Ups, Conversion Parts .... Build to your Heart's Content!
hagendog

WTF NO LOVE FOR ME

Post by hagendog »

88 motor 03 frame----So been trying to put my bike back together so I can some day ride again and it's one thing after another. I did two things different but man they have really F'd things up. To start with I put my V force in but had ran the stock one during the hillclimbs originally. Are they widder? Stock ones at Stoffers and he's in Phoenix. The other major thing was the air box, I bought an 06 125 airbox complete and was under the impression they were the same. The carb is almost hitting the shock and not even close to the boot. Doesn't help I have a 5.4 spring on it either. I had to leave the garage and vent cause I am getting pissed off at this thing. Guess I'll start with the reed cage and see what happens. Oh, I also did the Gen 3 spacers that Bob posted and they worked great, it seems. My head stay is off a 1/8 now but it sure seemed like it was right. Everything motor wise went together smooth. Looks straight but I have yet to put the chain on, that will be another tell tale. Any suggestions, please feel free. SHIT GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKER, sorry had to do that :evil: :bash: Wish i still :bong: but that doesn't really help
britincali

Post by britincali »

I had to shave the sides of the V-force to get it into my 87 jug.
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
hagendog

Post by hagendog »

Update #1 V force was shaved alittle and is twice as thick as a stock cage so......... For Sale V force for CR500. Done for the day wrenching, back at it in the am with some coffee. I spent a good half hour tearing that thing apart and cleaning it just to find out it doesn't want to work. In the steel frame it made quite a difference.
hagendog

Post by hagendog »

Update #2 It runs, 88 intake no good on the conversion, late model is the ticket.
BIGWORM500

Post by BIGWORM500 »

Don't kid yourself stone :bong: it helps :D
Last edited by BIGWORM500 on April 15th, 2008, 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2003 AF 500
2004 CRF 50
1979 XR 500 road and trail
500hp 68 Camaro
pimp559

Post by pimp559 »

BIGWORM500 wrote:Don't kid yourself stone :bong:
X2 :shock:
Member #1 Obama haters club (join below)
http://www.bannedcr500riders.com/board/ ... highlight=

If it ain't a CR500, your not worthy!!!
Friends don't let friends ride steelies!

Parenthood is a controlled state of insanity!!!!