Glamis 22nd-25th

WTF Happened!!!!
Freemer

Glamis 22nd-25th

Post by Freemer »

Hi all

Had a great time - parked near the ranger station on Thurs. got crowded up with big money stuff - the people were awesome -it was cool. Nice weather and all cloudy great riding weather. Hit the Dunes with ported&polished had a great time.

Went to Comp Hill, and also Olds and Brawley slide (way out there) and back.

Only two ambulances left with the torn ones...so sad.

Saw some F18s flying the sky in the military zone was cool.

Ran against some 450's and smoked them all they saw was BROWN..... that was cool.

Saw some nice Sand Cars and parked next to the big boys with all the toyz and we got FREE ICE for the weekeed from the ice guy - cause I had ported&polished with me - my good luck buddy.

Nice weather was abound and we burned one hell of a lotta race gas mix. Saturday was perfect weather and sunny.

I rode today (SUN) ported&polished was injured so bro and I did a stint down to the end of the Ghecko camp and back - 20-30mph winds but rideable. Wish I had mnore time and energy to blast more.

Lotta folks still there today wonder if they even have jobs... lol

Hit BIG wind on I-10 UP thru Palm springs 40-50MPH gusts - the Duramax Chevy Diesel had no prbolems peddling past it all.

We had an Epic ride - it was good.

Freemer
Nothing .....
Ported&Polished

Post by Ported&Polished »

Man all that high speed ripping takes its toll on the body, especially when you get slammed down a few times. It seems like every other ride we kick it up a notch and blast harder than ever. I can say for certain there was not one other rider in the dunes that I saw that could keep up. At one point a couple big dollar buggies were in the giant bowls with us, pfft, the cr500's flat left them in the dust. And yea, it is fun to have the 450 guys roll up to you and ask what you have in that bike after you leave them gulping mad amounts of brown. And your brother running out of gas way back in the boondocks, wow, that was crazy. We barely made it back to camp for a refuel, then we found him after going back out for recovery. All in all a truelly hooned out trip, can't wait for the next one. :D
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
Freemer

Epic Ride

Post by Freemer »

Yes it was an Epic Ride like no other - we pushed the envelope out and CR5s out and they didn't even hiccup.

Bro and I burned almost Four 5 Gal. cans of PreMix 111 Unleaded Mixed 1/2 - 92 Octane Premium and Maxima Oil.

It was a blast. Too bad no hoons posted any replies.

We covered a lotta ground and saw almost all that Glamis has to offer on the north side - there is always buttercup and all to see.

Brawly Slide was Awesome once again - that is where we used a lotta gas and hit the closed area to get back and did the recovery thing - It was good to find Bro and get him back to camp.

We rode all over the place and had a great adventure.

And hung out like hoons do.

P.S. I loved watching the peeps that stopped in the dunes for a rest pointed to us hoons blasting and wondering why we are so fast......and where is all that brown spooge plume 20ft high and 30 yards back coming from ? ......3 UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe

PSS: I saw a lotta Trains of peeps Riding for years - and everytime I seen one of those there, the last guy in line is the fat guy in the last place on a Quadzilla500 Zuki with his butt plumbers crack on display for everyone to see - of course now he's riding an electric start thumper cause he's really fatt - was that you Slow Old Fart?

That is where I saw ya !!!!!!!! (Sugarland Express)

Took Pics also
Nothing .....
britincali

Re: Epic Ride

Post by britincali »

Freemer wrote:
Took Pics also

Post em up then!
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool