Do you buy in to Astrology?

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
DaisyCutter

Do you buy in to Astrology?

Post by DaisyCutter »

I'm finding some uncanny coincedence regarding my past relationships and choices.

For instance...

Sagittarius, Aries, Gemini (and most other fire & air symbols) are really good in bed.

Taurus and Virgo (earth symbols) are really bad in bed, like 100%...

Here's some fun tools:

http://www.alabe.com/freechart/

http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/astro/comp2f

Post your birth date, and or sun and moon signs.

I'm 09/28/1977. I'm a sun Libra, and a moon Aries. I didn't know about anything beyond my Sun sign until very recently, when the latest slut I met told me I ____'ed way too aggressively to be a Libra. That's when she charted me and discovered my Aries side. It was then that I started to chart ex G/Fs and wives... interesting stuff.
britincali

Post by britincali »

All mumbo jumbo BS IMO.
britincali

Post by britincali »

HUH....... I just hit your link

http://www.alabe.com/freechart/

And for the fun of it ran one......... Kinda sacrey.

Pretty much summed me up........

I hate being wrong about stuff! :evil:
DaisyCutter

Post by DaisyCutter »

It nails me too. I use words like "uncanny" and "coicedence" because I refuse to lend credit to astrology... but it's freaky when you start poking around.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Name: Bob
October 15 1963
12:00 PM Time Zone is PDT
Los Angeles, CA

Rising Sign is in 23 Degrees Sagittarius
You are known for being open, frank, outgoing and honest. At times, though, you are also blunt and quite indiscreet. Others have to learn not to take everything you say personally, because you usually do not mean any harm. You appreciate living your life in a straightforward and simple manner -- you dislike social niceties and consider them to be hindrances to real communication. You have lots and lots of energy and tend to become quite restless if you feel confined. You demand the freedom to do as you choose -- you must be self- directed or you feel trapped and anxious. With your abundant energy, you enjoy being outdoors, and you should be attracted to physical exercise or to those forms of sport which can help you burn off some of that excess energy. Very gregarious, you love to socialize -- your innate enthusiasm livens up any gathering.

Yea...... freakin Bullseye....

:shock:
britincali

Post by britincali »

Heres mine, tripped me out.....

Name: Christopher
April 2 1979
8:00 AM Time Zone is BST
manchester, UK

Rising Sign is in 21 Degrees Taurus
Calm and deliberate, you hate to move quickly or act hastily. Very practical, every effort must count or you can't be bothered. Patient, persistent and steady, but very stubborn -- you can't be pushed or pressured into anything. You seem outwardly self-assured because you tend to repress your inner tension and turmoil. You exude an earthy warmth, friendliness and charm. You demand comfortable surroundings and appreciate the good life. Be careful of a tendency to be overly self-indulgent. At times, you are lazy and difficult to motivate. Overcoming inertia is a problem for you and, because you are not by nature a self-starter, it is often necessary for you to receive stimuli from others in order to get moving.

Sun is in 11 Degrees Aries.
By nature, you are very energetic and high-spirited. You are fiercely independent -- you must be first in everything you do, and you enjoy taking risks. You are the one who will rush in where angels fear to tread. Quite brilliant at initiating new projects, you are terrible at following them through to completion. You are an enthusiastic leader but you tend to be a reluctant follower. Often you are quick to anger, but you usually recover just as fast, regretting later things you said when you were upset. One of your best traits is that you are simple and direct, blunt and honest -- just be careful you do not hurt others' feelings. Your need to be competitive at all costs may provoke resistance from others, but, as long as you maintain your usual Sunny good humor, this should not prove to be a major problem for you.

Moon is in 17 Degrees Gemini.
Restless in the extreme, you are easily bored because of your short attention span. Your emotions change rapidly and you love to talk about your feelings. Generally, you have good judgment -- your intellect controls your emotions and you do not overreact emotionally to things. A good jack-of-all-trades, you have many- sided interests and enjoy reasoning things through. With your mental agility and need for physical mobility, you are attracted to traveling and learning about other peoples and cultures. You have vivid powers of emotional self-expression - - you can be a nonstop talker. You love to share your ideas with anyone who will listen.

Mercury is in 26 Degrees Pisces.
Your ideas and thought processes do not come to you in an orderly, logical fashion. Instead, you think with your feelings or with images produced by your rich and fertile imagination. A very subjective person, your dreams and fantasies are very important to you. You trust your intuitions and tend to reject ideas that are based solely on logic. Very impressionable, you are sensitive to the moods and emotional states of those with whom you come into contact.

Venus is in 04 Degrees Pisces.
You have a dreamy, fanciful, romantic nature and a very creative imagination. Indeed, at times, your private fantasies are more appealing than the reality around you and it is difficult for you to leave them. You tend to be unselfish and giving in relationships and are extremely sensitive of the needs of others. Be very sure that those you help are worthy of your devotion and are not merely taking advantage of your innocence and naivete.

Mars is in 26 Degrees Pisces.
Very sensitive and vulnerable, it is difficult for you to assert yourself. At times, you feel quite tired and you will require a lot of sleep in order to maintain your health and your strength. You are at your best when you act without your ego being important. You can be very unselfish and considerate of the needs of others. You get the most satisfaction by giving to others when you expect nothing in return. Beware of a tendency to want always to work behind the scenes or to become overly deceptive by doing things behind others' backs.

Jupiter is in 29 Degrees Cancer.
You must be emotionally secure in order to grow and develop. You are happiest when your family and community support and nourish you and boost your morale. Whether your childhood experiences of love and emotional dependability were positive or negative will set the tone for your emotional growth and stability as an adult. When you feel at ease with yourself, you are able to offer assistance to those who need a helping hand.

Saturn is in 08 Degrees Virgo.
Your life must be orderly and practical and full of known and familiar routines in order for you to feel comfortable with yourself. Be careful, however, not to let "order" become the be-all and end-all of your life, or you may become cold, crass and unfeeling. Doing useful, practical things boosts your self- esteem. Abstract concepts and reasoning seem frivolous and a waste of time to you. You are very critical of yourself (and others), indeed at times quite self-deprecating. Try to relax a bit and allow yourself the freedom to fail once in a while. However, you probably won't fail very often because you are such a perfectionist.

Uranus is in 20 Degrees Scorpio.
You, and your peer group, demand to confront life at its deepest and most meaningful levels. Very compulsive and obsessive in your approach to everything, you will avoid anything that is casual or superficial, especially when it comes to relationships. You will seek out and explore new methods of healing as well as different ways to deal with deep-seated emotional problems.

Neptune is in 20 Degrees Sagittarius.
You, and your entire generation, are heavily involved in investigating and idealizing foreign and exotic intellectual systems and religious philosophies. The most extreme ideals will be pursued with gusto. You will be at the forefront of humanitarian attempts to improve the lot of those who are in need of assistance. You will be comfortable with the concept of the "global village."

Pluto is in 18 Degrees Libra.
For your entire generation, this is a time of radical changes in society's attitude toward marriage and interpersonal relationships. There is a general fear and awe at the power inherent in making emotional or contractual commitments -- they will not be entered into lightly.

N. Node is in 17 Degrees Virgo.
You're usually quite at ease in leaving leadership roles in the hands of others. You would rather tend to the thousand and one details that need to be accomplished to keep any group going. Although you're very fussy and high-minded when it comes to choosing your associates, once your loyalty is given you can be trusted with many of the practical aspects of any project that is being undertaken. Usually quite unselfish, you will toil long hours in the service of any worthy cause that demands your attention. But be careful that your perfectionist tendencies don't get in the way of making real progress. (In other words, don't waste your time dusting clean shelves!)
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

britincali wrote: One of your best traits is that you are simple

Very compulsive and obsessive in your approach to everything.
Yup... thats you!
DaisyCutter

Post by DaisyCutter »

Brit, judging by your Gemini moon... I'm going to guess that you're a kinky dude. You've probably got a double life. The one you show the public, and then the one where you put on a baby diaper and have your lady drill you with the ol' strap-on.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

There is one of him nude, pants down, beyond drunk at Paps & Beers...

I think your closer to home that you think D/C.......

...frightening.....
britincali

Post by britincali »

DaisyCutter wrote:Brit, judging by your Gemini moon... I'm going to guess that you're a kinky dude. You've probably got a double life. The one you show the public, and then the one where you put on a baby diaper and have your lady drill you with the ol' strap-on.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not quite that kinky :D
DaisyCutter

Post by DaisyCutter »

AlisoBob wrote:There is one of him nude, pants down, beyond drunk at Paps & Beers...

I think your closer to home that you think D/C.......

...frightening.....
"Gemini" is the twins. Pollux and Castor.

My last wife was a Gemini. She was Molly Mommy by day, and sneaking off after work to get trained by 6 brothas.

Gemini's often lead double lifes.
britincali

Post by britincali »

Im aries tho........
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

britincali wrote:Im aries tho........
As is " Airin' it Out"?

Your so friggin' nutz.......
DaisyCutter

Post by DaisyCutter »

britincali wrote:Im aries tho........
Your moon is Gemini bro. It has a lot of influence.

My sun is Libra. Do I seem like a Libra? Maybe in some ways, but my moon Aries and rising Sagittarius are what influence me to be a prick like Alisobob.
hagendog

Post by hagendog »

Don't know much about the planets and moons but I am a Virgo and yeah my shit is pretty clean. I don't watch TV with my mags out of place on the coffee table. Can you say neat freak, was going to say anal but on this site, yeah right. :twisted:

Name: Christopher
August 27 1973
8:00 AM Time Zone is PDT
Medford, OR

Rising Sign is in 20 Degrees Virgo
You tend to be very shy and not very self-assertive. You are supercritical about how you appear to others. Even though you may think you are uninteresting and dull, you are actually quite soft- spoken, orderly, neat and very likable. You are a perfectionist with high standards, and at times you can be quite tactless in pointing out the faults of others. Very practical, efficient and purposeful, your appearance and bearing reflect your need to appear graceful, sensible and reserved. You have a crisp, no-nonsense approach to dealing with others. Never lazy or self-indulgent, you tend to be dedicated to the work ethic.

Sun is in 04 Degrees Virgo.
Extremely careful and cautious by nature, you value neatness and order above all else. You rigorously practice very high standards of living and conduct and you demand the same of everyone with whom you come into contact. At times, you are so supercritical that you are merely nit-picky. You are very good at practical skills and quite handy with tools of all kinds. You are also greatly concerned with hygiene, cleanliness and personal health problems. Very likely your health is much better than you think it is -- don't worry so much! Extremely methodical and analytical, you are a perfectionist -- this makes you the perfect person to carry out highly detailed, precise operations. But, at times, you pay so much attention to details that you lose sight of the larger issues.

Moon is in 27 Degrees Leo.
You always want to be proud of yourself and will never do anything that will make yourself look bad. You need the respect and admiration of others and enjoy attracting attention to yourself. Everything you do tends to be self-emphasized and self-exaggerated. Very stubborn, willful and independent yourself, be sure to allow others who are close to you the similar right to "be themselves." Your need for love, affection and reassurance, and your tendency toward vanity, allow you to have your head easily turned by flattery. The more insecure you are, the more you tend to be a showoff. You love games and sports as a matter of fact, you would usually rather play than work. Be careful of a tendency to be snobbish and uppity -- it does not become you.
ShanMan

Post by ShanMan »

I'll skip the cut-n-paste, but suffice to say: Holy wierdin' me the F out Batman!!! It nailed me down just about perfectly and very accurately. I think you uncovered a valuable tool there Markie...you freakin' stalker!

That's kooky!!! :lol:
CR500AC widget maker
hamilcrf

My belief

Post by hamilcrf »

I am a Christian so my reading my Horrorscope daily does not sit right with my beleifs yet I still read it daily. My mom always said I was a Sagitarius with a Pieces Moon.

Moon is in 13 Degrees Pisces.
You have strong feelings and are extremely sensitive. It would help if you had a thicker skin -- you tend to react emotionally to every situation you come across

She claimed we are from a long line of jypsies,my great aunt a white witch use to do some freaky stuff. Like I lost my dog in Wisconsin on a trip from Colorado to PA she lights a candle the candle goes out no wind and says I am getting my dog back. 4 weeks latter I get a phone call from Wisconsin ""does your dog have a blue spot on his tounge" got Mucko back! Anouther time my Mom had her tea leaves read by my aunt and Mom comes home and says there was a fight in the house and a gun was pulled. My brother and I looked at oneanouther in disbelief and lied and said there was no fight and my Mom says don't lie to me the leaves setteled in the bottom of the cup in the shape of a gun!

Yea there is something there it seems yet I'll stick with my gut and not get to involed with it.