Online Shopping

Good Purchase? Paper Weight? Speak Up!!!
ISBB

Online Shopping

Post by ISBB »

I do most of my parts buying online and just thought i would give bike bandit another shot has anyone had any good luck thru these guys.. I ordered some OEM parts a couple years ago and were displeased with their service.. took them almost 4 months to get me a petcock oring and fuel line...

I just tried them again since they seem to be the only place that can get black side panels for the steel framed bikes.

Bike bandit - Black Side panels

Thumpertalk - Everything else.
Rear fender
Rad Shrouds
Seat Cover
Number plate

And when clarke opens a new black tank stock size.. unless someone has one they are willing to sell me cheap :P
97 Steel 500 that wants to be an AFC
ISBB

Post by ISBB »

welp 7 days and 50 bucks later i got my new side panels.. guess not too bad from bike bandit.. sure beats my last experience with em.. however i got the rest of my parts next day from thumpertalk. lol
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

i bought stuff from bikebandit with no problems. i wont use them again for the fact that rockymountain has the same shit for ALOT cheaper and its alot closer to my house
ISBB

Post by ISBB »

i didnt even check to see if rockymountain had black side panels for the steely
Blusmbl

Post by Blusmbl »

Rockymountain doesn't have the black radiator shrouds or side panels, I already tried searching for them for my 01. I ended up buying mine from some store in Texas.