AMP 1/19

WTF Happened!!!!
iggys-amsoil

AMP 1/19

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Went to Adelanto Moto Plex for a second time.

For those doing the Adelanto GP I hear the start is on Koala Rd going north just passed Rancho Rd. then a right turn to the older section if that makes sense.
All industrial areas are open for camping.
Also the venders area is on AMP grounds the bad part is you can only take a free shuttle to and from the vendors area. No one's allowed to go down the mile long dirt rd to vendors row.

Its a pretty fun track, good mix of sand and dirt that didn't need water all day. Perfact riding weather, no wind and about 60*. Ran into a female Vet X racer too. :shock: Ya she's got better cornering skills which trans into faster than I :( Oh well its for fun. About the time I'm getting the second camel jump shes hitin the both of them. There's two in a row. I did get the first later. Actually its an easier jump by itsself its just there's a double right out of a 180 turn to it. Ok I got the step up in the back that she says freaks her out. Hmmm..... ok. I passed her there once, a little sketchy cause I was using the outside line which she had so not to run her over I took more the middle which didn't look to give as much height to the top. I think I cased it a little but its not enough to hurt. I knew she'd pass me soon. A few corners later I stall it, dam :x I wanted to hit the two camel jumps side X side as I could, that a been fun. I don't think there's any pics unless some were taken by people from Panicrev.com minesteries.

For those that are not into jumps this wouldn't be a fun place. Theres three small doubles out of corners that you got a have enough drive out of the corners to get over them. Guess you could call them SX style. My cornering skills just ain't maken them happening. Oh well, more practice.
Trinity Racing mild porting FMF
62 pilot, EGH needle, 172 main
03 Gen III CR250 frame

2013 Dodger Charger 5.7 Hemi

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Your Amsoil Customer # 350882
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

One double I could make.

Camel jump 1

Camel Jump 2

Top of the step up with Koala Rd in the background.

One of the doubles coming out of a corner. Looking at it now, I should be able to make that.
Last edited by iggys-amsoil on January 20th, 2008, 9:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Trinity Racing mild porting FMF
62 pilot, EGH needle, 172 main
03 Gen III CR250 frame

2013 Dodger Charger 5.7 Hemi

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Your Amsoil Customer # 350882
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

Only the last one worked for me Iggy the rest said the page no longer exits
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Ya had to get the links right. Should work now.
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

:cool: :cool:
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!