wanted

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
patgas

wanted

Post by patgas »

looking for honda racing ignition cover for 89 cr 500
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

good luck, those are a really hot commditee. But the boyesen covers are easy to come by.
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
patgas

Post by patgas »

does any one know of a company that will send parts to uk and put on the parcell (small value or comercial sample ) so i dont get caught for import duty because parts are alot cheaper over there. i am after kick start,brake lever ect for 89 cr 500
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

theres a guy on thise site might can help you. seems hes from across the pond somewhere. the name is BRITINCALI- he quit the peach if you know what i meen :lol: . maybe he knows how to get parts under the radar to your house
aloha450x

Post by aloha450x »

i know what ya mean. i sent a full yosh exhaust to poland. all ya have to do is put under 10.00 value and used parts. no insurance and blah blah blah. made it fine. he said that the prices are crazy and taxes are even worse.
ISBB

Post by ISBB »

Most companys will ship across the pond but if they get caught fudging the customs paperwork their international shipping priveledges will be revoked and they dont want to loose their customer base over there so most will not fudge them for you.. Your best bet is to find a mate in the states and have them ship it for you.
97 Steel 500 that wants to be an AFC
AngryShawn

Post by AngryShawn »

I'm going to the Uk the week of Feb 11 for work and I could stash some parts in my luggage if you could meet in/around London or Manchester...
patgas

Post by patgas »

that is very good o f you mate i will keep you informed cheers