Cahuilla 12/30/07

Who beat who?

iggys-amsoil

Cahuilla 12/30/07

Post by iggys-amsoil »

At 7am the bike had these 1/8" long frost Crystals on the seat and the ground looked like it had a dusting of snow. :cool:
pics later, I'm tired, bearly sleeped lastnight and tried to catch some zzzz's between motos. That didn't work either but the laps times were nearly the same.

Great seeing everyone today. Hope the ankle isn't to sort Don.

Besides the sand bagger Don was the only otherone in my class. Ya the bagger's moved up next race. Craig does a dam good job of keeping the baggers in check. I didn't even have to say anything. I do wish there were more in my class.

Buy the time my practice rolls around, 9:30, its warm enough that no jacket was needed just a shirt under the jersey. On the second lap I decided to air out the ski jump a bit. Ya that was fun but harder on the landing than I like. Knowing there only three in the race thought it best to back it off just a bit. This round Craig gated us with the 43-49 guys, about 10 seconds a lap faster. For a split second Thought I had the holeshot, good thing I didn't turn sooner cause three way over shot the turn on the inside and could have teeboned me. So I'm fourth to the second turn and first in my class until the bagger goes by just before the ski jump. Finished second.

Dons a DNF for the second moto because of a twisted ankle on the last lap of moto 1 so I'm second again. Oh well, I did finish ahead of 2 of 8 from the 43-49 class and it took longer for Christi to past pass me. :shock: :lol: Ya they gate the woman class' with the old guys too. :lol:

Trinity Racing mild porting FMF
62 pilot, EGH needle, 172 main
03 Gen III CR250 frame

2013 Dodger Charger 5.7 Hemi

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Your Amsoil Customer # 350882
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

Way to go Iggy!!
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!