Cahuilla 12/15/07

WTF Happened!!!!
iggys-amsoil

Cahuilla 12/15/07

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Well it was just me. My race bud hasn't been given the ok from the doc for his frac collor bone 5 weeks ago.

Had a tuff time getting going because of lack of sleep. But third set of laps felt good. I should of put the winter time needle in for TG but didn't and spooge city. With that changed the bike fires first kick with air temps around 50 and no spooge that I could tell.

They made some nice changes to the track, flows good and more up and down hills. The boulder jump sure was a floater. So much so it was fun to do the old sckool cross up off it. The cold air and rain sure helped, they watered about 12:30 and there was only one place that really needed it. I wanted to helmet cam it but forgot the cam corder. Late in the day a guy parked next to me did some helmet cam hopefully he'll get it on youtube by the end of the week. :cool:

I can't wait to see the boulder jump pics that rickpics.com got today. It was good timing, I was pretty much done after the forth set of laps, pulled off then spoted him by the jump, Oh hell ya two laps for that jump. :cool:
Trinity Racing mild porting FMF
62 pilot, EGH needle, 172 main
03 Gen III CR250 frame

2013 Dodger Charger 5.7 Hemi

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Your Amsoil Customer # 350882
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

Cool
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

cool Iggy
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Re: Cahuilla 12/15/07

Post by AlisoBob »

iggys-amsoil wrote: So much so it was fun to do the old sckool cross up off it.
:woot: :woot: :woot:
FPMXer

Post by FPMXer »

Dam the dirt is loooking good as usual. The vet track still looks like it always does. I need to clean, service and replace the wheel bearings on my pig before I can ride it again. It might not be done for a week or so as I have the banshee almost finished and the KX should be finished this week. I want to ride before this coming weekend. Iggy if I can get it done tomorrow can you get out to Cauhilla on Tuesday?
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

I can't really do Cahuilla on weekdays unless I take off work. Looks like its gona rain tuesday though. I talked to the two guys I raced with @ GH today and they it was really muddy two weeks ago for the race. Originally I was planning on racing then, glad I didn't.

Still planning on racing there the 30th.
britincali

Post by britincali »

Awsome pics iggro!
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

Sweet pics Igro!
BIGDESTO

Post by BIGDESTO »

Hellbear wrote:Sweet pics Igro!
riddla must be happy!
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

BIGDESTO wrote:
Hellbear wrote:Sweet pics Igro!
riddla must be happy!
Ya he is. Thats the most excitement I've seen from him, winning the KTM.

And for those who don't know, Wayne aka thriddla crashed really hard last july 28, broke six ribs, seperated shoulder, punctured both lungs, fracture two vertibra, maybe more on Milestones main track. He's back already and made two races that I know of. :shock:

Somebody else went down hard off that same jump this weekend too. I think that jump has been tagged The Riddla Jump.