A quick "How ya'Do", and a photo would be nice.
AlpineSky

Post by AlpineSky »

Hi my name is Skylar from Alpine, WY. I grew up riding and racing dirtbikes then moved into street. From Harleys to Hondas I love them all. I also love hunting, fishing, and snowsports. I am new to the group and as well to the cr500. I'm a small guy and never found the need or desire to ride a 2t 500 except for the once a year trip to the dunes. Since 2011 I have dreamed of building a custom cr500 for a timbersled kit. Last year I sold my sled to help aquire the last if my parts and this season I was finally able to afford the timbersled kit. I wanted to share the build with others and also ask a few questions specificly related to the cr500. The bike is a 2007 cr250r and the motor is a 2001, or so I was told when I bought it Heres my progress so far: Motor in frame torqued with Nord locks, forks rebuilt with new seals and bushings and .54kg springs, Timbersled rear track installed. Please fire away with questions and comments. I plan to have this build running in about a week and will start a new thread detailing the build.[/img]