at Pismo now!! 7/15 thur 7/22

Gather Up for IGG'S BIRFDAY BASH @ DOVE SPRINGS!! March 16-18 2012
Kuma

at Pismo now!! 7/15 thur 7/22

Post by Kuma »

I actually thought I posted about this before, oops.
anywho
I'm at Pismo now, I'll be here through the 22nd of July.
I'm just chillin' got so other people from the pilot forum coming out tomorrow but for now, I'm sippin' on a mai tai thinking of Jay Luise, thinking he is looking down from a better place wishing he was doing the same.
For those that never have the pleasure of meeting Jay, he made you feel like part of the clan with in the first couple minutes of meeting him, one of ther best people you couls hope to know.
Jay, this ones for you, RIP.
Gen 2 AF, yes it's a SH, so I can call it an AF Damm it!
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

Drink one for me and have a blast!!!

RIP J
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

I only met Jay one time, and just like Kuma said, he made me feel right at home and like I was part of the crew. He had a very nice family as well which only furthers the testament to the character of the man.

My Dad passed away almost exactly a year ago. He didn't want a funeral, said he always hated going to funerals why would he make people go to his. Told the people he loved to tip one back in his honor if they felt the need.

I loved and respected my Dad more than any other man I have known in my life not because he is my blood, because of how he lived and the example he set for how to be a Father, Husband and Friend. A beer tipped was how I honored my Dad, I'll tip a Mai Tai back for Jay...for those that don't know Jay's Mai Tai's were legendary.

God Speed brother Jay...until we ride again.
O.ne B.ig A.ss M.istake A.merica
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

I think about Jay... all the time.
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

He came up the, well, I'm not sure how the conversation got to pismo, but Pismo came up with one of the Riders I had the other day.

Guess I should start another thread, But I 'm an Uber driver now, since Mid Jan.
Trinity Racing mild porting FMF
62 pilot, EGH needle, 172 main
03 Gen III CR250 frame

2013 Dodger Charger 5.7 Hemi

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Your Amsoil Customer # 350882
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Igg, You making any money with Uber ?
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

I little bit, averaging 400-450 a week, hell unemployment was that much. Just work days 10am-to about 5 or 6pm. The Hemi is thirsty though. But way fun to drive. I figure all that I did to long beach and back, have some fun with this. You only live once in this life time.

Driving Uber Plus at "surge rates" in Hollywood / Santa Monica as where its at. But I do ok, Had a good friday today for out here though.

OC keeps me pretty busy when I get a ride there, forget the 91 back til about 7pm at the earliest. All I have to do is head for Huntington or Newport and couple times never made it to the beach. One ride after another that didn't quite take me there.

Also I'm at http://uberpeople.net/forums/LosAngeles/ IE Riverside.

Tons of info there and things to keep your driver Happy.
Trinity Racing mild porting FMF
62 pilot, EGH needle, 172 main
03 Gen III CR250 frame

2013 Dodger Charger 5.7 Hemi

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Your Amsoil Customer # 350882