Gen 3 conversion AZ plated (SOLD)

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
mikey413

Gen 3 conversion AZ plated (SOLD)

Post by mikey413 »

2003 CR250 frame, 1993 CR500 motor with wide ratio IMS trans. 11 oz flywheel weight with Ricky stator lighting coil and Baja Design light kit. CRF450 suspension. Arizona street legal with clear title . Frame is stamped legally as a 1997 CR500 so its green sticker legal in Cali.

Bike is located in Prescott Valley AZ. $3000.00

email mikey413@aol.com if interested.

Thanks

Mike

[/img]Image
Last edited by mikey413 on October 18th, 2014, 1:21 pm, edited 5 times in total.
There are no bad days in the desert
Kuma

Post by Kuma »

looks like a good price for a nice bike.
how about some details on the ricky stator setup? I assume this has a battery and the stator setup helps maintain the charge when running and recharges the system when no lights are on? how long of a night ride can you do before the lights get dim? talking train ride on and off the rpm not street cursing at a steady 5K
Thanks,
Gen 2 AF, yes it's a SH, so I can call it an AF Damm it!
mikey413

Post by mikey413 »

The ignition is just a basic 40w lighting coil on the stock backing plate. The lights run on AC with a voltpack regulator. The LED tailight draws next to nothing and the 35w low beam is bright just off idle. It is good for keeping the Prescott PD happy and getting home if you run out of daylight, it would not work for fast night riding.

Thanks

Mike
Kuma

Post by Kuma »

Gen 2 AF, yes it's a SH, so I can call it an AF Damm it!
mikey413

Post by mikey413 »

The bike is available again, My old body likes my KTM with the button better. Bike is in great shape, about 20 hours on 1st over Honda piston.
Has new Honda clutch basket and plates.

Thanks

Mike
JohnnyAirtime

Post by JohnnyAirtime »

Just sent you a PM... And an email!

To verify if the subject line is correct as "sold", since your last posting says it's again available.

Get with me asap if it's still available. I literally was just on my way out the door to buy a 450X to convert, and saw your posting. It's basically JUST what I'd be doing and the reason I'd be going with the X (green sticker). Plus, I already own a 450X.

Thanks,
John