Honda eu3000is generator

Good Purchase? Paper Weight? Speak Up!!!
Kuma

Honda eu3000is generator

Post by Kuma »

OK, who's got one? now that you have had it for a while, how do you like it, any problems?
just about all of the reviews I read say it great, unfortunately most reviews are written only after a short ownership, I'm interested in how good it is in the long run,
Gen 2 AF, yes it's a SH, so I can call it an AF Damm it!
jr475

Post by jr475 »

I own the 2000 but my cousin has a 3000 that he has used the shit out of for about the last ten years. He changes the oil about the time the low oil light kicks on and its black as coal. It has also been ran over a time or two and still purs like a kitten. It is need of a rebuild but im sure if it was taken care of it would still be good.
Nodge

Post by Nodge »

I've been using one for a few days now at a new job.
It's got lots of hours on it, is almost silent, and powers everything I need to use while barely running off idle.

If you need a generator, I've never used a better one than this. I'm very impressed after just a couple days.
Yah, I'm from Saskatchetoon!

MRE 02 250/500 conversion, pulse injector, twirp porting, coolhead, MRE ignition, blah blah blah blah... www.millarengines.com
Kuma

Post by Kuma »

I think I've made the decision to get the 2k model, if I decide that I need more power, I'll get the companion and have 4G available.
The double price and weight made my choice, the 3k is definitely a nice unit.
Gen 2 AF, yes it's a SH, so I can call it an AF Damm it!
jr475

Post by jr475 »

That is what I did. I bought a 2000 and my brother bought the companion. It is enough for every day use and I only needed two for deer season and he only needed two for NASCAR so it worked out nicely.