WTB service honda digital ignition

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
jeffatc250r

WTB service honda digital ignition

Post by jeffatc250r »

Was a bit dissapointed to find they had a batch of the lighted digital ignitions and sold out before i could get my sausage fingers on one......long shot, but anyone have one they wanna part with? Maybe someone bought 2 out of hoarder mentallity :D
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

you'd be dissapointed if you'd been one of the guys who'd bought one and already liquified the stator after teadious hours of learning the kicking dance to start it :roll:
cowboyona426

Post by cowboyona426 »

Roostius_Maximus wrote:you'd be dissapointed if you'd been one of the guys who'd bought one and already liquified the stator after teadious hours of learning the kicking dance to start it :roll:
I'm curious... I thought the newer models of the SH ignition had most of the bugs worked out? I've been wanting to pick one up myself because I need the lighting capability.
JB

Post by JB »

Roosty is right, i could only push start my bike for the first couple of days when i put the SH ignition on, have to kick it crazy hard to start it, not just a normal 500 hard kick, crazy hard. Rabbit kick does not work for me. Its not too bad now i that i know what it needs to start.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Have Roosty hook you up with a CR250 ignition.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better.

Its made by Honda, so you know it will work. Unlike that repackaged chinese crap from Ohio....

:cool:
jeffatc250r

Post by jeffatc250r »

Damn, ya i woulda been ripshit if thats the case. I only want it for the lighting, as i have a streeted bike. I have a battery in the airbox to run everything, can get like 20 mins of pisspoor headlight for emergency light to get home... Brake and directionals are led and will last a week before needing charged so long as i dont use the headlight.

Educate me. What would work for me? Cr250 ign with a lighting kit? Im not keen on the light flywheel idea because i tend to tackle alot of technical terrain and like the power delivery the way it currently is
Im also not a fan of the eline kit due to my fat feet.