1999 Service Honda CR500AF (rolling chassis). Newark, DE

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
Bronson

1999 Service Honda CR500AF (rolling chassis). Newark, DE

Post by Bronson »

**This is the rolling chassis only**, including the tank, seat, plastics, airbox, brakes and radiator. The reason for sale is that I used the motor (‘99 CR500) & electronics for another project.

Please look at the photos below. The one photo of the complete bike is for illustration purposes only, showing what the bike looked BEFORE I removed the engine. The bike is now being sold as a rolling chassis only. The engine, carb, exhaust and ignition is NOT included. See more images here, all high res.

Here's every little thing I can point out...
- All the plastics are new except the tank shrouds. They are nice though.
- The head stay and coil mount are included
- The radiator is included
- The bike has Tag billet triple clamps
- There is a Works Connection glide plate. It has been welded to the lower frame rails. This makes for a very solid, rattle free skid plate and does not hinder oil changes or engine removal.
- The frame, subframe, swingarm and rear wheel are all black. I believe they've been powdercoated at some time but the finish has since faded.
- The front wheel is an Excel and the rear appears to be OEM Honda. Both are true but each has one (1) small dent on the rim lip. This does not affect rideability.
- The suspension and brakes all appear to be in good working order. No leaks.
- Tires have good tread.
- Rear sprocket is worn out & needs to be replaced.
- The stock plastic rear disc rotor guard is cracked and needs to be replaced.

With that being said, the bike is very solid and I wouldn't hesitate for a second to ride it if it was back together.

Save the time and headache of having someone fab up your frame for a CR500 engine. Buy this one, bolt in your motor and go. Quick and easy.

$1,000

Can deliver within a reasonable distance of Newark, Delaware 19711. Bill of sale only. I accept PayPal. Not interested in any trades.

Call, text or email anytime:
Banning (at) BanningCohen.com
302*250~1123

The bike BEFORE I removed the motor:

All the photos below show the bike EXACTLY as it is being sold now (including plastics, tank and radiator):

Radiator, plastics, tank & seat removed only to show frame/subframe:

See more images here, all high res.

Thanks for looking.
2004 CRF450R | KTM 300 XC-W | XR100 minimoto | GSX-R 600 track | VFR800 street
Bronson

Post by Bronson »

Sale pending.
Bronson

Post by Bronson »

The bike has sold.
The buyer has paid for the bike. He was one of the very first to respond to the ad. Didn't want to take the ad down till I had money in hand.

-B