Pound Sand Update

Building Tips, Suspension Set Ups, Conversion Parts .... Build to your Heart's Content!
OUTKAST INC.

Pound Sand Update

Post by OUTKAST INC. »

thanks for the info on jetting and riding spots. the Montana boys plus my brother in law from san deigo rode the 1st day Monday 12 01 at Gordon wells , way too much fun . Did learn not a good idea to hit a false neutral just before the top of a big dune,seems the sand slows you down really fast and you get to launch yourself over the bars.. but sand is sort of soft so it only pummels you a little bit,but it does add some sand to your sandwich at lunchtime,,haha . second day just us 3 Montana boys rode at glamis , hugh fun I only tipped over a few times and no more launches, not the same for the other two,they tried out" over the bars "a few times, too funny. 3rd day Wednesday the wind had blown hard and continued for the day of riding,just like fresh snow we are used to for snowmobiling, no tracks anywhere, we were back at glamis parked near the beach store and blasted up to all the big cool bowls etc. it was an awesome trip. We are already planning for next year, one of my riding buds ,dad has a place in Yuma,so that's were we stayed,but next trip we are planning to see part of the "show " on the weekend then start riding as we did this trip, we basically had all of Gordon wells to ourselves on Monday ,saw only one other bike ,couple rzrs 2 buggies, Tuesday at glamis we had all the cool stuff to ourselves,saw 2 groups quads riding by highway, Wednesday at glamis it was just us ,no tracks all but ours, way the f-k to cool, and yes I did run out of gas about a 1/2 mile from the truck... thanks again