hello from NE Ohio

A quick "How ya'Do", and a photo would be nice.
nathaniel

hello from NE Ohio

Post by nathaniel »

well I'm new to the forum, have a lot of questions, but ill stick to introducing myself. For the last year I've worked in an aluminum foundry, and before this I did landscaping for 6 years. I'm currently starting my own mowing business so if you're in the area.... I could cut your grass :) I got both my 87 cr500s a few years ago. One with a title and plates already on it, and a parts bike. I'll post pics when I figure out why photobucket hates me. The plan is to build the rolling frame to be a dirt trail bike, and the street legal bike as a supermoto for the street. I already have some parts on the running (street) one. A clark 3.5 gal fuel tank, billet kick stand (with a tab welded on to make it fit the 87 frame), an fmf gnarly pipe about to go on tonight, and it had an fmf power core on it already. I think that's it about me, so thanks for making this great forum, and I look foreward to learning from everyone

-NF-
Kuma

Post by Kuma »

Welcome to the site,
you should combine your hobby with your business,[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdm6NN9M ... B9070C528A[/youtube]
Gen 2 AF, yes it's a SH, so I can call it an AF Damm it!
nathaniel

Post by nathaniel »

Testing
Image[/img]