Thats Fuckin MOVING

Post by NightBiker07 »

video sucks, but guy runs a 10.6 @ 120 on a CR5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJTuQrSb ... re=related

:cool:
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Gee.... he short shifts it too......

HINT HINT HINT
Gravel Scratcher

Post by Gravel Scratcher »

The bike belongs to a guy in mackay (2 hrs from me) it is set up for drag and beach racing. The motor is heavily modified and runs methanol not to mention extended swing arm and custom pipe for the motor. Agreed on the vid being crap quality, but I've seen this thing at the beach races and it is quick to say the least.
You tube Grasstree beach racing for some vids, mick's 500 is running in the king of the beach class. They even have some nutters that run in the road bike class.
Great day out. The local greenies have been trying to stop this for years but so far we are winning :wink:
if there's one thing dad likes more than serenity… it's a two stroke engine on full throttle!
Gravel Scratcher

Just spoke with Mick and he was saying that thing runs a 52mm snow mobile performance carb and has been causing him troubles getting off the line down low . He's looking at fuel injection next by Big Red to improve his times further, oh yeah runs to 9000 rpm red line to.
if there's one thing dad likes more than serenity… it's a two stroke engine on full throttle!
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

Let's hope big red is more eager to sell him a setup than he is for getting back to me.
Gravel Scratcher

Hey Roosty, big red moved from NZ to Mackay a while back and lives in the same town as Mick. I think Big red is putting his FI on a cheetah set up thats been stuffed into a Kato chassis at the moment before looking at Micks bike