Not mine...plated and snow track $5400

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
AURORA

Not mine...plated and snow track $5400

Post by AURORA »

http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/mcy/3604205214.html

Reply nxjfn-3604205214@sale.craigslist.org [?] flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of Posted: 2013-02-08, 6:12PM PST
1999 Honda CR500 - Street Legal, Snow Bike - $5400 (Ephrata)

Time to move on to another project. This thing is amazing, and is fully street legal with a Washington plate, all the correct electronics, lighting coil, and all LED lighting. The bike runs great, and is almost completely stock, minus an FMF Q silencer and Renthal bars. Have an extra low cut seat pan, and extra set of side panels. Starts greats, even in the cold snowy conditions I have taken it, and is a perfect match for the snow kit. Has tons of power, and the snow kit smooths it right out.

The snow kit is a 2moto Radix and handles amazing in the snow. The power of the CR 500 is transferred smoothly through the kit and will keep pace with all the snowmobiles through the soft stuff. Really is the perfect set-up. The snowbike kit has adapters to mount it to three different machines; RMZ450, KXF450, and YZF450. Has two extra gas cans that mount on the track so you can ride all day without a monster bulbous tank.

If you're interested in this sweet machine, give me a call or text at (360) nine two nine - six nine eight five.
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests