Rocky mountain Coupon code exchange

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
maddog1927

Rocky mountain Coupon code exchange

Post by maddog1927 »

I am about to place a RM order, and don't have a discount code, if some one has one, please PM it to me, and I will PM you the one they give me with the order I'll be placing.

Typically Rocky mountain sends a 10% off coupon code when an order is placed. They are at the bottom of the shipping confirmation e-mail, and if there is a back order they are on the confirmation when the back order part ships.

They are only good for 30 days, but they can be used on someone else account. On TT they have a post dedicated to code swapping, some one posts if they have one that they are not going to use, or if someone is placing an order and does not have one, they offer to use someones that is about to expire, and send them their new one when it comes, thus extending the original coupon code by 30 days.

Maybe you Hoons are interested in doing likewise.