A quick "How ya'Do", and a photo would be nice.
johnny 500

Post by johnny 500 »

Hey guys. new member been on site a short time, lurked quite a while before joining, amazing source of information here, just completed 1st rebuild on my 02 af i did not make it , born at service honda, adopted by me. i had an 88 500 for years & lusted over the afs since 97 or so when i saw my first one. was able to get my hands on mine in 03.

bike had fallen over in transit & got pretty banged up, & motor had some assembly issues, tranny sounded like it was full of gravel & would not shift. service finally took care of damage,& shipped me a new motor, not a good start . worked out all the bugs , nothing but roost since. hope to post pics as soon as i figure out how.
fmikhele

Post by fmikhele »

For photos - Try flickr.com and copy and paste the BBcode :clink:
cbrf23

Post by cbrf23 »

I've been using imageshack.us since about 2005, and I've never seen a broken image link.
In fact, all my photos I've ever uploaded are still available and links still work.

I've never used photobucket - I've seen lots of broken photobucket links - but, to be fair, these could be for any number of reasons.

Whatever service you like will offer pre-generated code for different types of sites.

You can also paste the link and wrap in html image brackets

Code: Select all

[img]http://somewebsite.com/yourimage[/img]