Attention all Hoons, especially Aussies

Building Tips, Suspension Set Ups, Conversion Parts .... Build to your Heart's Content!
scooter5002

Attention all Hoons, especially Aussies

Post by scooter5002 »

As most of you may or may not know, I trash Fanelli's work at MPS EVERY chance I get. Based on the fact that he builds fuckin JUNK and I happened to buy one of his steaming piles of dogshit. Also the way he reacted when I told him that the motor wouldn't even fit down into the frame, it was done so badly. George doesn't make mistakes,or it's someone or something ELSE, not his product. I've made it my mission to slag this clown here and at Vital, EVERY chance I get, to deprive him of ANY business I can. I think it's worked a few times, because I've gotten a few e-mails thanking me for the info, or wishing they'd seen the posts BEFORE they got taken. Like me. Always the same story with this asshole.
Well! This clown has showed up Vital, and called me "unprofessional" with my comments. Lol. I've responded, and trust me, it's ON now, bitch! I told him I am going to post up as many pics of his shit work as I can from my bike, so people know what I got. Of course, he has denied he ever said anything negative, and claims I NEVER even mentioned any problems to him.
I remember an Aussie who bought one of his POS, and he broke the joke of a headstay and the lower front frame with it. Gee, big surprise there. Anyone remember who that was? I would like to have those pics, to add to my file. Also, anyone else who dealt with him and got his attitude.
I've called this prick out, and now it's time to back up my claims. The red rags are coming OFF now, boys. Help me out, anyone?
FYI: The thread is over at VitalMx, in the Dumbgeon forum. Lead thread right now, Fanelli built a YZ with a 500 motor.