Could be our president

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
OUTKAST INC.

Could be our president

Post by OUTKAST INC. »

After watching the debate did any body else think that if something happens to Obama we are screwed, Biden is a rude condesending idiot, i wanted to smack that smirk off his face... i sure hope the true a
Americans show up at the polls , and make a change in this mess
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

I am not an Obama supporter at all, and for the last 4 years I have seen Biden do some retarded stuff, but in the debates I thought he was O.K. I don't agree with the democratic way of thinking but he got what they needed to say out there and he had Ryan on his heels the whole debate. I didn't like his smirk and he came out swinging, kind of calmed down towards the middle and did what was expected of him. If I was judgeing him just on his debate performance he looked more qualified to run the country than Obama. I like Ryan O.K. but he is young and maybe less experienced in the political arena and Biden pounced on the oppurtunity. The vice presidential debates really don't mean anything and I think both men did O.K. and toted the party lines. If you are a Democrat you think Joe kicked ass if your a Republican you think Ryan looked cool and collected in the face of the Biden attacks.......nothing earth shattering from either side, but at least Joe showed up. Obama's performance in the first debate was a joke. He was unprepared and tried to cruise on the rhetoric and his ego and reguardless of what party your for you wondered when Obama might show up.

I don't have Romney stickers on my car or anything and for a while have felt he was a poor candidate to run against Obama and would have a tough time beating him. He has an uphill battle to fight starting with his Morman faith and how many feel about that, but I must say I feel better about him than any time during the whole run up to election day now and after the debates than I have previously throughout his whole campaign. During the debates he seemed energized to do something and bring some fresh ideas to the table. Obama looked beat down and like he has had enough. Time will tell but I feel more now like I am voting FOR Romney than just against Obama.

i
O.ne B.ig A.ss M.istake A.merica
2strokeforever

Post by 2strokeforever »

you guys are screwed, my 8 year old brother could run a country better than obama :lol:
the 450 will have less power and will be harder to start, and will be heavier, but to make up for it it will require more maintenance.
4stroke=dead fish