My new addition

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
TYSTYX

My new addition

Post by TYSTYX »

I've never had a dog of my own. Sure when I was growing up we had family dogs, the last one we had was a female pitbull who was awesome, and I swore I would never own any other breed. When my parents died my brother and I sold the house and split the money and Ive lived in apartments ever since. I lived in a two bedroom apartment and used one bedroom to house my dirtbikes. The manager of the apts. was old and never even knew :D ...so Im 48 now, and bought my first house last year. Paid cash, so no mortgage = sweetness !!
A few weeks ago my ex-wife tried to get me to take a young golden retriever that her mom couldnt handle. I almost did, but I didnt want hair all over everything I owned, so I didnt take it, but I decided to start looking at pit bulls on Craigslist and saw a lot that I liked. I was ready to go look at one, and for some reason I decided to do a search for pitbull rescues in my city, which brought me to a website in California called Change of Heart Pit Bull Rescue, who happened to have volunteers here in El Paso. So, to make this post as short as possible I ended up finding a gorgeous little female puppy. Her markings blew my mind and the next day I adopted her. Shes already spayed and micro chipped, and knows how to sit, shake, lay down, and fetch on command. Her name was Ava, but I changed it to Kyra....( like it sounds in Shakira). She's also a chick magnet. They cant keep their hands off of her.

I got her 2 days ago, and shes 5 months old now, but here are a few pics when she was 4 months old at the foster familys house.

99 CR500R
2006 Honda CBR 1000RR Fireblade

My Drinking team has a Racing problem !

pstoffers

Post by pstoffers »

Nice...
NAHA PRO HILLCLIMBER #216
LIVIN THE DREAM!!!

NOTHING BUT GREEN LABEL BLENDZALL!!!

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/P ... /Home.aspx
http://www.pro-hillclimbers.org/
jbsleddin
PVT. 1st Class

Post by jbsleddin »

I wanna say how "cute" that pup is, but don't want to hear all the bullshit from all the tough guys here. Who cares, that fuckin' dog is CUTE, alright!?! :lol:
Make a joke and I will sigh, and you will laugh, and I will cry.
redrocket190

Post by redrocket190 »

It's a very very cute dog. Period.
Michael Stiles
2007 Honda CR500R-AF