Some thieves stole 3 bikes out of my shop last night

Building Tips, Suspension Set Ups, Conversion Parts .... Build to your Heart's Content!
black

Post by black »

AMEN!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

More bad Nigger behavior...... meet Bella.

This brave German Shepherd sits calmly with her owner - just minutes after burglars stabbed an eight inch blade into her skull. The six-year-old family pet, named Bella, needed emergency surgery to remove the protruding knife after the horrific incident on Saturday.

This shocking picture shows how the robbers narrowly missed the animal's eyes when the black male suspect plunged the deadly blade into her forehead.Today Bella's owner Vernon Swart said he feared the worst when he saw the knife sticking out of her skull following the attack at his home.

He said: 'I was in the house on Saturday morning when the neighbours called to say our dog was running around in the street with a massive knife in her head.

'I didn't believe them but when I went outside I saw it for myself.'The neighbours said they had caught some intruders trying to enter their home and they must have then tried to get into my place when Bella attacked them in our garden.'

'One of the black males had stabbed her right in the head and the end of the knife was poking out between her eyes. I feared the worst and assumed she was going to die, but incredibly she was running around as if nothing had happened.'

Mr Swart said he rushed Bella to the vet for surgery after the stabbing. He said: 'My wife was at work but she came home and we drove down to the vet.

Stella was on the back seat and every time she turned her head the handle of the knife banged against the window.

She obviously couldn't feel anything as she was acting normally, but it looked horrific.

The operation was a complete success.
kevin_s

Post by kevin_s »

They are a sub human species that don't deserve to breath the same air as us,they should hang for what they did to that poor dog.

I put down my beloved 13 year old boxer Abbey last week,one of the hardest things I have ever had to do.

Abbey and Archie
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

Kevin, I know how hard it is to let go of a friend.
I had to let go of mine 2 years ago and it was absolutely the hardest thing I've ever done in my life.
She was by my side for 16 years.
Nobody in my adult life has been with me for 16 years except her.
It was gut wrenching.
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

Man I love dogs, I had to put my girl down like 15 years ago and I am still not over her. We have other dogs now and they are great but not my Kenya.

I am obviously bummed you got your bike stolen and I hope you get it back. I have a bunch of black friends I went to college with, not all brothers are theives. I realize at times like this it is easy to get jaded, I just hope it doesn't carry over to all brothers in all places. It's not my job to be Mr. social responsibility and everyone is entitled to their own opinion.....guess this is just mine.

Theives come in all shapes and colors and I hate every one of them.
O.ne B.ig A.ss M.istake A.merica
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Rhino89523 wrote:..... not all brothers are theives. Theives come in all shapes and colors and I hate every one of them.
Yup... prolly' more shit gets stolen by white trash than niggers.

ALL theives suck ass......
kevin_s

Post by kevin_s »

Rhino89523 wrote:Man I love dogs, I had to put my girl down like 15 years ago and I am still not over her. We have other dogs now and they are great but not my Kenya.

I am obviously bummed you got your bike stolen and I hope you get it back. I have a bunch of black friends I went to college with, not all brothers are theives. I realize at times like this it is easy to get jaded, I just hope it doesn't carry over to all brothers in all places. It's not my job to be Mr. social responsibility and everyone is entitled to their own opinion.....guess this is just mine.

Theives come in all shapes and colors and I hate every one of them.
Sorry if I came off sounding like I hate Black people,that's not me.What I am referring to when I say the word primate,nigger,ect is these getto thugs that are doing all the crime.I too have black friends and have nothing but the utmost respect for them.Just cause I say the word "Nigger",don't mean I'm calling the whole black race that.I hope that cleared that up.
kevin_s

Post by kevin_s »

AlisoBob wrote:
Rhino89523 wrote:..... not all brothers are theives. Theives come in all shapes and colors and I hate every one of them.
Yup... prolly' more shit gets stolen by white trash than niggers.

ALL theives suck ass......
Actually the thieves that stole my bikes were hispanic and white.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Nigger is a specific term, not a universal insult to all black folks.....

Agreed.
kevin_s

Post by kevin_s »

AlisoBob wrote:Nigger is a specific term, not a universal insult to all black folks.....

Agreed.
Exactly,but try telling them that...