Lance Armstrong stripped of titles and banned for life

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
TYSTYX

Lance Armstrong stripped of titles and banned for life

Post by TYSTYX »

99 CR500R
2006 Honda CBR 1000RR Fireblade

My Drinking team has a Racing problem !

Kuma

Post by Kuma »

What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty!
I would hope that Lance can have some high powered lawyers sue every dime out of that organization without him ever stepping into a court room.he'd be able to get away with murder with more evidence that they have. I guess his constitutional rights don't apply.
I'd like to know how much margin he won all of his races by, because just going by the fact that he is too good to have achieved what he has without drugs means that probable the next 10 riders behind him must have also been doping just to keep up. just pisses me off, if caught doping, OK they have had plenty of time to find it.
Gen 2 AF, yes it's a SH, so I can call it an AF Damm it!
redrocket190

Post by redrocket190 »

He may not have to sue. Whether this was intended or not, he has basically pit the USADA against the UCI. Only the UCI can take his Tour de France titles. And they have to-date backed Armstrong against the USADA's authority. USADA is arguing that once they ban Armstrong then UCI must act. However the UCI is then countering that they need to see the evidence before they will do so because no hearing has taken place. Unless USADA comes out with hard facts, depositions etc. this is going to smell really bad and in the court of public opinion I feel Armstrong will emerge the winner. And he'll probably keep his wins.
Michael Stiles
2007 Honda CR500R-AF