canadian enduro

WTF Happened!!!!
2strokeforever

canadian enduro

Post by 2strokeforever »

it sounds like crap cause i totaled the pipe, it has a hole in it and isnt sitting square on the manifold, o and its pretty much squashed flat :cry:

that was day 2 of the CEC, 6 hours of seat time the day before, and 6 hours the second day, needless to say i was riding pretty bad by the end :lol:

the ktm seat wasnt feeling very good, so for the second day i safety wired 2 layers of yoga mat in the ass of my pants, it helped

beware of those smaller tires, when they sit in the sun and you hit them hard they fold in and it can be a real surprise

the 450 will have less power and will be harder to start, and will be heavier, but to make up for it it will require more maintenance.
4stroke=dead fish
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

That's bad ass! :cool:

1:58 :woot:
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

MojoScojo

Post by MojoScojo »

How did you place?
No longer have a CR500.
07 Yamaha YZ250, 17 Husqvarna 701 Enduro
Get on with riding or get on with dying.
https://www.youtube.com/mojoscojo
2strokeforever

Post by 2strokeforever »

not great, 9th A class both days

but i had fun, if anyone hasnt done an enduro find one and enter, there a lot of fun and need a completely different strategy
the 450 will have less power and will be harder to start, and will be heavier, but to make up for it it will require more maintenance.
4stroke=dead fish
MojoScojo

Post by MojoScojo »

_IF_ I were ever to compete again, that's what I'd do. But somehow, I don't think that's going to happen.
No longer have a CR500.
07 Yamaha YZ250, 17 Husqvarna 701 Enduro
Get on with riding or get on with dying.
https://www.youtube.com/mojoscojo
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

Bad ass!!!! Nice work :cool:
O.ne B.ig A.ss M.istake A.merica
2strokeforever

Post by 2strokeforever »

heres the top 3 overall for the canadian enduro championship, luckily i convinced tyler murray to check out the trails i cut
he came 3rd overall, i was somewhere around 30th overall, he probably thought it was going to be a nice and easy tour :lol:
needless to say i out climbed him on multiple hills (all 1st or 2nd gear technical hills i can also do on a 125, 250f or 250, so it wasnt just power)
then we went to the "log trail".....i forgot how hard it is to ride in the rain going the wrong way, but i wasnt having nearly as much trouble as tyler so i was happy

its really cool to watch these top pro riders struggle because when they dont make something theres no rest and try again...... they turn around fast, then hit it again.... tyler tried the last part of harboe hill no less than 8 times, and couldnt get farther than where im at @33 seconds, it was real slick out and i was lucky to make it first try, but i did

next time im gonna try and see how bobby prochneau does, i will have the go pro running for that
4stroke=dead fish