cr250 Wheels, paddle, front hub

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
DesertCR

cr250 Wheels, paddle, front hub

Post by DesertCR »

Have a set of wheels from my 03 cr250. The front wheel is in good shape, tire will need to be replaced soon. The rear is pretty beat, I did run it for a while but the wheel is cracked and will need to be replaced.
$40 for each one. Im in San Diego county, I can ship the hub but not sure about the wheels.
Also have a front hub for same bike $20.
Nice paddle, 19' 8 cup, its not a chineese one, forget what kind. $20
STUCK IN 500 LAND

I'll take it

Post by STUCK IN 500 LAND »

I'll take the rear wheel (hub) if you'll ship it to Mi. If you don't want to ship the whole wheel I'll take just the rear hub if you want to unlace it. I'm gonna put the hub on an 18 incher anyway. Let me know.
,Tom

PS. Will the rear hub come with the rotor?
There's a fine line between "just enough throttle", and "way to fuggin much"
freeride588

Post by freeride588 »

Im interested in both if stuck in 500 land dosent take the rear hub. Im in San Diego
Kevin
DesertCR

Post by DesertCR »

Ok, let me try to get the spokes off of it, and yes it will come with the rotor.
Freeride, the front is def a sure go, Im in La Mesa. 619-964-3133
STUCK IN 500 LAND

spokes

Post by STUCK IN 500 LAND »

Cool,
I usually unlace them with a heavy duty pair of wire cutters myself :wink: . Sawzall can do the job also. I'll PM ya my info, Let me know what the final tally is and I'll get some $$ sent your way. (paypal ok)?
Thanks, Tom
There's a fine line between "just enough throttle", and "way to fuggin much"