did i say somthing wrong ??

Building Tips, Suspension Set Ups, Conversion Parts .... Build to your Heart's Content!
coley13

Post by coley13 »

this is entertaining :D so let me get this straight, a site free and opinionated which i think is awesome. "Someone leaned on me" OHHH NOOOOO thats terrible, the horror. "would someone think of the children"

from my experience, when i lean on someone is becuase i'm smashed and have a wobbly boot and cant stand up properly. If i'm pissed off at someone i just punch them in the gob.. That way there's no confusion.

it's quite simple really.

As per the original topic, if someones in business then they should be professional about it, NO if's NO buts and NO fucking maybe. Answer your fucking phone
13 isnt unlucky i just keep falling off
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

AlisoBob wrote:
sabreguy wrote:.... thanks for the history lesson.

:roll:

No prob because you sure needed one. :roll:
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

didn't this all go down when I thought someone was spotting me and I backed my toy hauler into jay's friend's triler hard enough to knock it off its jacks? :lol: :lol:
I don't know what all the bitchy-ness is all about. Bob is a dick, we all know it, Sabre, you were pretty lit and eric has in fact not been returning calls.....
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

Shit Danny if you would have showed up on here yesterday you could have saved all this drama.
you nut shelled it

I have heard the Eric has been real fricken sick and I think scheduled to have surgery to hopefully cure him of his condition
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

dannygraves wrote: Bob is a dick, we all know it, Sabre, you were pretty lit and eric has in fact not been returning calls.....
:applaud:

There.... life goes on.
scooter5002

Post by scooter5002 »

In light of the current trend, here is my contribution.
"This thread has been brought to you by Pamprin, solving men's bloating and cramps naturally and quickly, without any side effects. Fast, effective relief now available as a super potent suppository. Yes, we realise that it's the size of a FOOTBALL, but think how much RELIEF is packed into this baby! Even better, now when your buddies tell you to shove it up your ass because you're being a douche, YOU CAN! Everyone WINS! Available at your local drugstore, and GNC stores everywhere! Now back to the regular bannedCR500 quality threads you have come to expect. Hey Ralph, back up to you and Fro in the booth. Don't you think that Erin has a pair on her, Fro?" :twisted: :P
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

scooter5002 wrote: Hey Ralph, back up to you and Fro in the booth. Don't you think that Erin has a pair on her, Fro?" :twisted: :P
Mik329

Post by Mik329 »

AlisoBob wrote:
dannygraves wrote: Bob is a dick, we all know it, Sabre, you were pretty lit and eric has in fact not been returning calls.....
:applaud:

There.... life goes on.
Yup, there you go. Every friend I have named Bob is a dick, goes with the name I think :lol: but, most of them are GOOD friends. And yea, I waited a long time on some radiators and found the communication to be poor at best. I was not in a hurry and it was worth the wait for the quality of the work I received. However, no one can be put in the same category as Facher, that guy needs a Columbian necktie or worse.....
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

To be clear..... this is what I said....
AlisoBob wrote:I have too many PM's from guys who cant get messages , emails, or phone calls returned.

This is exactly how all that Fachar shit started.
Nobody compared Eric to Fachar....

I spoke to Paulie this afternoon.... Get well soon Eric.
cmotodad

Post by cmotodad »

OK Just got home from GTS(Eric). Called him this morning, went and picked up the pieces I needed. NO FUSS! Had a converstion with him about some of the stuff going on. There are reasons why he has his website down for a time, yes there are some medical issues going on, no the guy that could not reach Eric was not a customer, Eric had no money of his nor did he have any of his parts (wasn't that what Fasher did?). As far as doing bikes, yes he had three in his shop working on them. There are reasons why he is not on the site. Maybe if he was able to have a voice, many of the issues, would be clear. Is there are reason why he is not on the banned site? And how do we get banned from a banned site in the first place? Isn't that the reason many of us are here in the first place?
britincali

Post by britincali »

cmotodad wrote: Is there are reason why he is not on the banned site? And how do we get banned from a banned site in the first place? Isn't that the reason many of us are here in the first place?

Now thats the real argument, me bob and a few others started this site because of the same bullshit thats going on here yet again.

And before you say shit bob yes I dint pay any part of the $12.50 it takes to register a site and mojo no i dint spend any time designing but yes I was here before it started and yes bob even though you cant get it through your thick skull I do have something to do with it.

This site is officially going to shit and its 100% to do with you Mr alisobob.

Im almost ashamed its come to this.
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

:bitchfight: :eatdrink:
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

britincali wrote:This site is officially going to shit and its 100% to do with you Mr alisobob.

Im almost ashamed its come to this.
And yet your still here.....

I left the ball in Erics court MONTHS ago, standing face to face with him in his shop.

He basically said we cant be friends ever again, because he's mad at my wife, for joking with his wife at a Ducks game, saying that ".... its good to see the boys together again (Eric and I) after all that brain damaged bullshit over that Dual-Sport ride."

She said it as both Eric and I both had brain damage.... and the wives had a big laugh about it.

That was about June, 2011 and I havent heard a peep since... other than messages from members that his site is down and communacation is very poor.

I got a idea for you Brit.... why dont you leave and start your own website, and Eric can be your first member and you two can grow it from there? I like my site the way it is.

It only costs $12.50.

:wink:
britincali

Post by britincali »

AlisoBob wrote: I like my site the way it is.

Im done.

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
98cr500rider

Post by 98cr500rider »

Go for it Brit, start your CR500 site and word will soon get round.

Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

Damn.
I hate this.
I like all you guys.
Kuma

Post by Kuma »

Tharrell wrote:Damn.
I hate this.
I like all you guys.
X491!
:knock:
Gen 2 AF, yes it's a SH, so I can call it an AF Damm it!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Brits just freaking out because he's walking away from his $100,000 a year job here to tend bar back in the UK for $20,000 a year....

His freaking out here, his Rolex obsession, his situation about quitting at work... the tension about moving back home..its all related.
MojoScojo

Post by MojoScojo »

No longer have a CR500.
07 Yamaha YZ250, 17 Husqvarna 701 Enduro
Get on with riding or get on with dying.
https://www.youtube.com/mojoscojo
britincali

Post by britincali »

You have your head so far up your own ass its incredible.

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Man and I thought I had a bad week, but I manedged to avoid a cell phone ticket from a Sheriff on a bike and another that if I didn't just happen to pull over to send a txt would have been another. So then I wonder if the third time will be charm as on fridays going home I take the back road through Anaheim hills to come out by the 241. Its 40mph and to make good time through there 55-60 is the norm.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

britincali wrote:You have your head so far up your own ass its incredible.
Didnt you have a website to go start?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mik329

Post by Mik329 »

Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

Bob, Brit, and Sabre I hope you all kiss and make up. I enjoy each and every one of your company. I dig this website for the information camaraderie and the shit we fly at one and other from time to time so I hope everyone works it out.
O.ne B.ig A.ss M.istake A.merica
kevin_s

Post by kevin_s »

Rhino89523 wrote:Bob, Brit, and Sabre I hope you all kiss and make up. I enjoy each and every one of your company. I dig this website for the information camaraderie and the shit we fly at one and other from time to time so I hope everyone works it out.
Same here. :cool: