did i say somthing wrong ??

Building Tips, Suspension Set Ups, Conversion Parts .... Build to your Heart's Content!
barefoot bob

did i say somthing wrong ??

Post by barefoot bob »

ive been trying to call gts fabworks for over a month ! no web sight . wont call me back. heck ! ive never talked to him ,lol anywase can anybody give me some shops in so cal that do the frame work ??brittincali called gts but gts must be to busy for me . can anyone help ??
scooter5002

Post by scooter5002 »

PStoffers would be the man! Shoot him a PM but he will likely see your post. Paul's awesome at getting back to guys.
Rue

Post by Rue »

[quote="scooter5002"]PStoffers would be the man! Shoot him a PM but he will likely see your post. Paul's awesome at getting back to guys.[/quote

X491
AFC Build link
http://www.bannedcr500riders.com/board/ ... 220#106220

"Real success is finding your lifework in the work that you love" (David McCullough)
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Re: did i say somthing wrong ??

Post by AlisoBob »

barefoot bob wrote:ive been trying to call gts fabworks for over a month ! no web sight . wont call me back.
Exactly why they are no longer on the site. Stoffers is the way to roll.
britincali

Post by britincali »

AlisoBob wrote:
Exactly why they are no longer on the site.

Im calling outright bullshit on that one bobber. Solid is no longer on the sight because of a personal tiff nothing to do with customer service or any builds.

Lets keep the shit on this site at least honest.
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Thats got nothing to do with it Brit... I have too many PM's from guys who cant get messages , emails, or phone calls returned.

This is exactly how all that Fachar shit started.

When Eric pulled his website down, I figured he was done with the whole 500 thing.
britincali

Post by britincali »

Do not compare or even mention eric in the same fukin thread nevermind sentence as that crack head fat fuk looser that burned you for a shitload of cash.

Your out of bounds bob and bigtime at that.

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Brit, your so fucked up on this.... You have no idea what goes on.

Remember this bike??

http://www.bannedcr500riders.com/board/ ... =supermoto

This is Wayne from Hawaii, he was another Fachar victim.

Well, for a while he looked like he was going to be a Solid Bro victim too.

It took Eric forever to complete this bike. Wayne would call me endlessly about he can get ahold of Eric, Eric wont return his emails, Eric wont return his calls. I'd get ahold of Eric and tell him to call Wayne and he said he would. Two days would go by and Wayne's on the phone with me again saying Eric was still MIA.

It got to the point I wasnt taking Waynes calls either, it was all fucked up..... total Fachar deja' vu.

Eric did finish the bike, its beautiful like all the bikes he's built. Wayne sent me $300 as gratitude for keeping the project going forewards.... and I stopped reccomending Eric to anyone.

Soon after this Eric got things all crossed up with some Speedway Side Car guys who wanted to get 2 chassis's built, but again.... communication went into the toliet, everyone got pissed with each other, and they went elsewhere and Eric lost some friends and stopped going to Speedway alltogether.

Your Gen 5 is the nicest Gen 5 I've ever seen. Eric built nice stuff... but Stoffers builds nice stuff too, and I have never received even one notice from anyone saying that they cant get ahold of him.
britincali

Post by britincali »

Bob why not man up and activate eric's account?

Your on here posting shit about him and the guy cant defend himself, if you want to do your usual little banning game then dont talk crap after.

I feel like Ive got fukin deja vu with this bullshit, how many times have you pulled this crap now?

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

As usual, you dont have a clue...
britincali

Post by britincali »

As usual your being a kid with the fukin ban button.

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

barefoot bob wrote:ive been trying to call gts fabworks for over a month ! no web site....wont call me back. Brittincali called gts but gts must be to busy for me.
Nuff' said.
britincali

Post by britincali »

No it aint.

Im getting tired of this shit and its always the fukin same.

You get all buddy buddy with someone then you get all butt hurt over something childish then they get banned and burned at the stake. Its like frigging highschool....

Like I said in pismo when you were doing your best to belittle saberguy your a friggin 12 year old. How would you like someone hitting you up for your account info now? Hows that savings account coming? Are you still feeling puffed enough to compare with sabers income? That whole incident left a very sour taste in my mouth.

Not only you throwing your weight around for no real reason but the whole insinuation that your income denotes your stature, and doing it in front of 15 or so people that was fukin wrong and you know it.

I don't like it and Ive talked to you before about it, I normally let it slide but I dint like your response to this thread one bit.

So no it ain't "Nuff said".

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

britincali wrote:

Im getting tired of this shit and its always the fukin same. Then leave... whats stopping you?

You get all buddy buddy with someone then you get all butt hurt over something childish then they get banned and burned at the stake. Its like frigging highschool.... Your buddy Eric is all butt hurt at my wife, not me, about a joke she said in front of him to his wife at a Duck's hockey game we went to. My only beef with Eric is he wants to use this site for business, but is poor about following up with customers. I dont give a rats ass about Eric otherwise.

Like I said in pismo when you were doing your best to belittle saberguy your a friggin 12 year old. How would you like someone hitting you up for your account info now? Hows that savings account coming? Are you still feeling puffed enough to compare with sabers income?

1. Saber was hammered and started the whole thing. 2. I told him I couldnt make it up to reserve some spots as a run a business, I dont have "vacation days" to use whenever I feel like it like a "employee" does. Again, Saber started the whole " Oh, so your better than I am " stuff... . I answered him quite truthfully... "Yes, I am". As far as my finances... Humm.... I went to St. Lucia with the whole family for over a week at Thanksgiving while you shot arrows at dead turkeys in Barstow, and were going to either Kona Hi, or Fiji this summer. I think I'm still doing o.k.

Not only you throwing your weight around for no real reason but the whole insinuation that your income denotes your stature, and doing it in front of 15 or so people that was fukin wrong and you know it.

I came back to the campfire to sit and relax. Sabre wanted to keep the shit stirred. I told him several times to drop it...

I don't like it and Ive talked to you before about it, I normally let it slide but I dint like your response to this thread one bit.

Again, you have no clue what goes on outside of Barstow. I've known Eric 8+ years.... Kevin's known him longer than me. Some things I cant control, but that doesnt mean that I'm putting up with them.

How's your relationship with Arley???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
britincali

Post by britincali »

Arley acted like a tool and I gave him a few chances. I am done and thats it.

If it were my site and my choice I wouldn't have been a little bitch and banned him.

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Eric left..... get things straight. What make you think he even wants on here?

As far as you calling me out as acting like a 12 year old.... Well.... you might be right.

cmotodad

Post by cmotodad »

Wow! Seems like a whole buncha drama. There is always two sides to every story. I am not up to date with all the facts but some of the things I do know:
When I was looking for a quality welder, Bob refered Eric to me.
The times I called Eric ,then and now, I get a response same day or next.
Every project I have worked on,Eric has welded for me whether it be radiators, frames ,big or small , he does it quickly and with the utmost quality.
When he did my 250f frame, he had some problems with a sidecar guy doing some electrical on the building that was not completed as it was agreed which delayed some of the work Eric was doing.
The quality of work Eric has done is some of the best I have seen. Period!
I past conversations with him, some of the other builders of this site get parts from Eric and continue to business with him. That says alot about him.
After reading about the scam of Facher, I would find it hard to compare Eric to him. Sounds like an issue behind the scenes.
This is a great site for hoons that have a common interest, when there is someone with the quality of GTS to help others, I think he is an one we need to keep around.
kevin_s

Post by kevin_s »

AlisoBob wrote:
That's some funny shit right there.
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

AlisoBob wrote:
britincali wrote:

Like I said in pismo when you were doing your best to belittle saberguy your a friggin 12 year old. How would you like someone hitting you up for your account info now? Hows that savings account coming? Are you still feeling puffed enough to compare with sabers income?

1. Saber was hammered and started the whole thing. 2. I told him I couldnt make it up to reserve some spots as a run a business, I dont have "vacation days" to use whenever I feel like it like a "employee" does. Again, Saber started the whole " Oh, so your better than I am " stuff... . I answered him quite truthfully... "Yes, I am". As far as my finances... Humm.... I went to St. Lucia with the whole family for over a week at Thanksgiving while you shot arrows at dead turkeys in Barstow, and were going to either Kona Hi, or Fiji this summer. I think I'm still doing o.k.

WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT!!!!!

I didn't start shit Bob. You did! You called Al and Jay trying to see how I was parked. You came to me saying that everyone was bitching about the RV. We got into are 12 year old " You better check your sources" banter. I thought it was funny as hell and that is why I leaned into you, not because I was drunk, you shoved me off and that is when I realized you were actually pissed about the way I was parked. Then you grabbed my ass and threw me into the sand. You never wanted to know why I parked the way I did you were just pissed because I didn't park like you wanted.

I came back to the campfire to sit and relax. Sabre wanted to keep the shit stirred. I told him several times to drop it...

So you have the right to bully someone but that person doesn't have the right to speak up for themselves?

Again, you have no clue what goes on outside of Barstow. I've known Eric 8+ years.... Kevin's known him longer than me. Some things I cant control, but that doesnt mean that I'm putting up with them.

How's your relationship with Arley???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just stating the facts
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

sabreguy wrote:WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT!!!!!

I leaned into you, not because I was drunk, you shoved me off...
Dude, you were wasted..... leaned into me several times.... I told you to get away from me each time....then got in front of me blocking my path.

Rhino, you've been a bouncer..... you know exactly what happened.
britincali

Post by britincali »

I watched it bob.....

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

A guy cant get ahold of his fabricator, and you turn it into this?

If you have someone's stuff, you are obligated to talk to that person. It takes a half a minute to shoot someone a phone call and tell them "look, ive got problems, your services are going to be delayed".

Ignoring a customer is bad business practice, plain and simple.
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

britincali wrote:I watched it bob.....
Watched what? You were nowhere near where it all started.
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

AlisoBob wrote:
sabreguy wrote:WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT!!!!!

I leaned into you, not because I was drunk, you shoved me off...
Dude, you were wasted..... leaned into me several times.... I told you to get away from me each time....then got in front of me blocking my path.

Rhino, you've been a bouncer..... you know exactly what happened.
Are you sure you aren't the one that was wasted? I never stood in front of you and it was only once that I leaned into you. You did tell me to go away, but I should I you came up to me. How would Rhino know he was nowhere near when it all started. Your memory sucks.

Again just setting the record straight.
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

sabreguy wrote:How would Rhino know he was nowhere near when it all started. Your memory sucks.

Again just setting the record straight.
Rhino was a bouncer, and had to deal with drunk fucks all the time.

No Shit??? Rhino wasent there? We'll god dammed.... thanks for the history lesson.

:roll: