Teem trouble frames on EBay

Building Tips, Suspension Set Ups, Conversion Parts .... Build to your Heart's Content!
scooter5002

Post by scooter5002 »

Wow. The guy followed through. Awesome :cool: Going to be some VERY happy Hoons. Getting an early St Pattys Day gift
kevin_s

Post by kevin_s »

scooter5002 wrote:Wow. The guy followed through. Awesome :cool: Going to be some VERY happy Hoons. Getting an early St Pattys Day gift

X 2000000.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

From Andre....

Hi Bob,
I found the 2 of the "Y" frames. The names on those are Garcia #014 & Rennegarbe #008, also one of the 4 remaining frames I unboxed has a name, Hupp #007. I'll wait for your response, and give you time to find these guys.
Thanks.
Andres

HUPP!!! Woo-Hoo!!!!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Bob,
I just got the frame today. Thanks for all your help. Looks like he finished the MODS. Minus the top engine mount. I guess I will keep it around and build another AF one of these days. Have to get another motor first. Figures, I just sold my 1991 500. I still have my other AF though.

Kevin

:cool:
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

"I was #8. Saw my "Y" with my name on it. Had to go get all my stuff back cause I knew nothing was gonna get done. My 450 got taken apart for the build and I didn't have time to look for all the parts when I was there to get my CR's Luckily they were still untouched accept for a couple of things that got swapped out or stolen like Pipes and Kick stand. I quess I'm lucky I got them at all since I waited so long to quit listening to the lies. The CR's spent so long there they need some TLC but when they're running they'll be for sale. I'll probably post them up on the site cause I'd rather they went to someone there. I also have an '02 450 frame and suspension with radiators I'll need to sell.

Thanks,

Bill Rennegarbe"

In some ways Fachar stole money, and in other ways he stole someones dream.... either way sucks.

I'm glad No Brakes Bill is getting his "Y" back.
nobrakesbill

Post by nobrakesbill »

Bob,

The '03 450 that I gave Facher to use for my build. The VIN# is.....

JH2PE05313M10xxxx It could be in that group.
'86 CR 500
'97 CR 500
'00 CR 500
'08 CRF 150R
'73 AJS 250 Stormer
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

I emailed you Andres contact info.

Send him the VIN, and have him check it for you.
nobrakesbill

Post by nobrakesbill »

Thanks Bob.
'86 CR 500
'97 CR 500
'00 CR 500
'08 CRF 150R
'73 AJS 250 Stormer
yaya

Post by yaya »

The Banned network is awesome. I gave the guy 100 bucks to send me my frame with the vin # verified. Talked to him Thursday and had the frame at my house on Saturday. It would have cost me about 70 bucks in gas anyway. Hope others get their frames back as well.

Good Luck, and once again thanks Bob for everything.
BBB!
Bikes, Broads, Beer.
Who gives a crap what order it's in...
Bone Crusher

Post by Bone Crusher »

Well.. Got my frame back, CLARK #10. I want to thank everybody that was a part in getting our frames back. I am mocking up the bike now. I want to make sure everything is in place before I put it together. Am planning on powder coating the frame but am not sure what color to go. I was thinking black.

I am also looking for a double sided head stay, or will a single work just as good. Again thanks for everyones help. I would have never have gotten it without you.
freeride588

Post by freeride588 »

Bone Crusher wrote:Well.. Got my frame back, CLARK #10. I want to thank everybody that was a part in getting our frames back. I am mocking up the bike now. I want to make sure everything is in place before I put it together. Am planning on powder coating the frame but am not sure what color to go. I was thinking black.

I am also looking for a double sided head stay, or will a single work just as good. Again thanks for everyones help. I would have never have gotten it without you.
Go with the double sided for sure, good to hear you got your frame back man.
Kevin
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Bone Crusher wrote:I am also looking for a double sided head stay...
Paul Stoffers is up in your neck of the woods.... ( Oakdale)

He can make anything you need to get the bike together like headstays, radiators, pipe mounts.....

:wink:
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

Bone Crusher

Post by Bone Crusher »

Thanks Bob for all your help. I will email Stoffers and see what I can come up with. I was going to build this for my daughter 4 years ago but she went back to a 2001 cr250. My boy rides a cr500 and graduated from the SEALS a year ago. WE ride together when we can. I was thinking of building it for him as he liked my GEN1. When we go ride he is always taking my bike out.
491CM

Post by 491CM »

There is an auction on ebay right now, from this guy for a couple frames. How is this even legal? Im new to posting so hope this landed in the thread! :lol:
Women Are like used cars, You just have to find one with a set of problems you can deal with.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

The modified frame belongs to "Agent", a guy named Hupp from Illinois here on the board.

I sent him all the contact info to get in touch with the seller on eBay. The eBay guy said Agent never got in touch with him.... so he's selling it anyways to whoever wants it. I sent the info to Agent again..... maybe he's done with the whole "experience".

On the other frames, he's selling them with no title or other paperwork.

The buyers better be planning to use them for track bikes, because the DMV will sieze them in a heartbeat if they were ever reported stolen.
agent

Post by agent »

Hupp here I have tried and tried to call the guy he hasn't returned my calls , don't know what else to do.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

I spoke the guy 30 minutes...

Andres

805 469 7404
491CM

Post by 491CM »

Man I hope you get it back from him. Maybe try contacting ebay too. Who ever buys these frame will have trouble even if they are track bikes, tracks are cracking down on unregistered bikes. I have an account if you dont I can try for you if you would like. ebay will stop the auction at least if they find out its not his to sell.
Women Are like used cars, You just have to find one with a set of problems you can deal with.
Kuma

Post by Kuma »

agent wrote:Hupp here I have tried and tried to call the guy he hasn't returned my calls , don't know what else to do.
Could't you send him a message through the ebay auction?
Gen 2 AF, yes it's a SH, so I can call it an AF Damm it!
Nodge

Post by Nodge »

All of the "Y" frames have all been removed.
Hupp must have gotten ahold of him.

I'm sure there were more than 2 people here bidding on it.
Yah, I'm from Saskatchetoon!

MRE 02 250/500 conversion, pulse injector, twirp porting, coolhead, MRE ignition, blah blah blah blah... www.millarengines.com
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Hupp is getting his stuff....

:cool:
nobrakesbill

Post by nobrakesbill »

Talked with this guy Andre today. He has my "Y" and Frame. Too Bad the "Frame" was a running 450 when I last saw it. No one to blame but myself. I live in Ventura where this guys shop is. I'll see him Monday.
'86 CR 500
'97 CR 500
'00 CR 500
'08 CRF 150R
'73 AJS 250 Stormer
27maverick

ttm frame break

Post by 27maverick »

I just broke the frame last weekend, I believe number 12, the last guy to get a frame from the ass until the storage unit find. I race worcs and moto, run the A class. The frame broke at the pretty weld on the down tube about a 1\8 crack all the way around. You can see the dowel sticking up in to the down tube. I flat landed a big table most likey the cause, bounced 3 feet back in the air, the bike should have handled it, I kept racing for two more laps, I have flat landed worse, some times the fasted way around is to scrub and flat land some of the jumps. I would suggest to everyone that just got there frame to fish plate that section, I have spent two years getting that bike up to speed, and speed it is, I have a 2012 kxf450 and the cr5 will kill it, flat run away. But fix that section first, this could have been a real bad ending. The last thing you would want is half your bike at the landing and the other half at the face of the next jump and you somewhere between with a broken neck