That dumb guy you work with....

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
Nodge

That dumb guy you work with....

Post by Nodge »

Everybody has a moron co-worker.
Here is proof of my reject:

Today my roughneck is using a steam hose to de-ice the floor of the rig.
After he pissed around, made a mess, and left it even more icy than it was, he comes and plants his ass in the dog house and asks...........

"Where do I turn that hose off?"

To which his superior replied....

"why dont you try following the FU(^$&G hose back to the valve that it is attached to?!!"
Yah, I'm from Saskatchetoon!

MRE 02 250/500 conversion, pulse injector, twirp porting, coolhead, MRE ignition, blah blah blah blah... www.millarengines.com
ouch360

Post by ouch360 »

Ya gotta love the greenhorn! Hummm Steam = Water + Heat ----- HHHHEEEE HEHEHEHEHEHE fun fun fun wooooooooo Now how dat work - steam water heat = more ice really slick glass like ice ---- hey boss where I go to shut heat off I want try just water maybe dat will work --- duhhh ummm which way he go which way he go?
!!OUCH - Being the best is easy when its already in you!!
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Ya we got one too. Scary Gary/Pig Pen. Has Ten Little Indains for a ring tone.
Trinity Racing mild porting FMF
62 pilot, EGH needle, 172 main
03 Gen III CR250 frame

2013 Dodger Charger 5.7 Hemi

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Your Amsoil Customer # 350882
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

I told a flunkie of mine to go get my " CORDLESS Dewalt impact driver"...... he asked me where he ..."was going to plug it in?"

:roll:
jbird_710

Post by jbird_710 »

When I was on summer break from high school as a teen, I drove a delivery truck for an oilfield supply company. I had delivered a load to a rig and the tool pusher wanted some special tools for the rig. I wasn't completely familiar with all of the terminology yet and I was on the floor where he was showing me what he wanted. As I was writing everything down, they were pulling drill pipe out of the well. All of a sudden, it got real quite and when I looked up, everybody was gone off the floor. I turned and ran into the doghouse just in time as they pulled a section of drill pipe off. When the pipe separated, all of the drilling mud came splashing down on the floor and I would have been covered from head to foot. Those bastards never said a word and were waiting to see a rookie get soaked.

Later that same summer, a nephew of one of the VPs of the company had graduated college. They made the store manager hire him on to do what I was doing as a summer job. This guy had grown up, gone through college, but had never driven a standard transmission vehicle. So I was teaching him how to drive a 3-on-the-tree ford truck and he seemed to be catching on. One day a customer told him to follow him out to a well to pick up a pump for repair. They guy got in the truck, got it in first, and made it out onto the road. When he went to shift to second, he went straight up into reverse (don't ask me how) and dropped the clutch. One of the guys in the shop saw the whole thing and said it was raining parts from under the truck.
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

:lol:
I was training my replacement at coastline micro ( which wasn;t the replacement I chose, but the replacement the owner of the company chose) At the time I was head server tech and server production as well as onsite server support.
he forgot to screw in motherboard screws, didn't hook up front panel connectors, couldn't figure out why front USB wouldn't work even though he trew out the wire to attach it, but my all time favorite was when he couldn't get a usb mouse to work because he pluged it into an ethernet jack. I kicked him out of my server room and threw a screwdriver at him and told the owner "I was gonna pick my replacement"
:D
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
bigpower

Post by bigpower »

I've pissed a ton of apprentices off over the years asking them to get me a "metric" crescent wrench or the "aluminum" magnet.

Still works good to this day :lol:
Kalkaska, the inbred capital of Michigan. ....a place you can walk into the greeting card aisle and find one that reads "Happy Birthday Uncle Dad"
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

bigpower wrote:I've pissed a ton of apprentices off over the years asking them to get me a "metric" crescent wrench
I got you on this one B.P!!!

I own one!!!
bigpower

Post by bigpower »

AlisoBob wrote: I own one!!!
Yea, I've been called out on that one, too. But you'd be surprised at how many don't notice that.
Kalkaska, the inbred capital of Michigan. ....a place you can walk into the greeting card aisle and find one that reads "Happy Birthday Uncle Dad"