set up tips for ice ridin needed

All Engine, Clutch, Chains, and Sprockets Stuff Here.
johnnytheswede

Post by johnnytheswede »

Roostius_Maximus wrote:the black bikes facebook page shows he has the same screws you and I do, could be the balls :lol:
I feel like a women suddeenly....
bearorso

Post by bearorso »

johnnytheswede wrote:
Roostius_Maximus wrote:the black bikes facebook page shows he has the same screws you and I do, could be the balls :lol:
I feel like a women suddeenly....
When you see the spikes on the full on Ice Speedway bikes, you can see how you could become a woman, in an instant

Doesn't matter how many times I see Pro / World Championship Ice Racing Spikes, I still get spooked by them.

In this brief clip, you also see a bloke with a Chain Mail Undershirt - something makes me think they might just use Chain Mail full long johns.

Mad Bastards, the lot of them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDcTC4XV ... digest_sun

Notice the narrow rear tyres - well, check the Finnish races posted earlier. Narrow rears (possibly big dia. - as in , bigger than 19"?) on even modified bikes. With only Ice Studs, not those fearful , long spikes.

Much better turning, especially noticeable when your wheels are in line. One of the biggest handling problems bikes have, is the necessary width difference between front and rear. In Ice Racing, with what could be called near perfect traction, you don't necessarily have to have the problems associated with tyre roll from centre line differences, front to rear.