WTB Billet cluth cover or Boyesen clutch cover

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
Papagyo

WTB Billet cluth cover or Boyesen clutch cover

Post by Papagyo »

Hi All,

Looking to find one of these and maybe do some trading with some parts I do not need. I have a Clarke white large tank that fits a 2003 CR250 and I also have a complete ignition from my 2001 CR500 engine that I do not need either. Of course I would be willing to just buy it also thanks.

Brian.
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

I have a Boyesen cover on ebay right now I would trade in a second for that ignition. Let me know and I will pull it down.
O.ne B.ig A.ss M.istake A.merica
Papagyo

Post by Papagyo »

rhino89523,

Send me the link for your cover and I will have a look, If it looks good I will get all the pieces together for the ignition and make sure it is all there.

Brian.
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170776750097?_t ... IT&vxp=mtr

Hope that works I'm not the greatest link-er. It's maybe not as clean as you are looking for, no problems, no cracks but has a wear mark.
O.ne B.ig A.ss M.istake A.merica
seanmx57

Post by seanmx57 »

I've got an extra boysen cover. Looks just like rhinos but with no wear marks. Not looking to trade.
Papagyo

Post by Papagyo »

HI,

Just a question maybe off topic about the iginition, I have both the stock 2001 ignition and the bike currently has the Service Honda digital ignition with lighting is this the same as the e-line stuff people are talking about? I want to take the light off the bike.....I have no desire to ride at night. What is the Service Honda Digitlal worth? I have all install documents and wiring diagrams with it.

Brian