FUEL INJECTED CR500 DONE.

Building Tips, Suspension Set Ups, Conversion Parts .... Build to your Heart's Content!
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

i dont see what the big deal is. its a tbi from another bike. a place in the usa been doing that on 2t for quit a few years. i dont have the coin for that high roller stuff or i woulda done it long time ago. $75 ebay carbs works for me. but its always cool to see how people build their own bikes. if he dont have pics i could care less.
UknowDamright

Post by UknowDamright »

Ahhhh....fairytales
Kuma

Post by Kuma »

I would sure like to see the details on this, wondering what he uses for electric power, need to power up the fuel punp to deliver a constant 40 psi or there abouts, I know that some EFI units do not do so well with low voltage too
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

not sure what that cr500 is supposedly using for power but i think you would need a battery, some sort of stator to recharge the battery and regulator or rectifier ?
bigred1977

Post by bigred1977 »

just because i dont give out details about the bike does not make it a hoax,what it means is simply this,my self and a freind have spent about 300hours trying and testing components and looms and dyno testing to make this sysytem work.eg INVESTMENT. so the flipside to that is this, when someone asks how you have done it,well,you really dont want to give away all the knowlege in 5 mins of converstion for free!!!! or is that how you work?for me i am not giving away the crux to make it work,this will piss people off no doubt,tuff shit.i will be making some kits available for specificaly the cr500 in three stages first stage for the poor man who may know quite a bit,second stage for the middle man who knows some and third stage for the man who just wants to get it on and go riding.they may sell they may not.i am in this to make some money,not millions but i would like to see some return back,if it does not happen then i am not fussed,the market decides its validity at the end of the day.i will however post dyno results with the kits on a stock motor,i will provide all back up to install the kits for free.the bonus is it has been developed tryed and tested,and dyno,ed for the 500,so you will not get any marketing bullshit or hype or magazine article(hgt tuning) professing to make a kit suitable for all.that is bullshit trust me.you will also get the dyno tune loaded stock in the ecu as the base map... so call hoax all you want and wish..it does not make any difference to my progress and developement.... if it comes across abit edgy,sorry guys but thats how it is for me.ta. :woot:
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

Nobody asked for exactly what you did.

a few of the parts you used, maybe a snapshot or two of the intake area, and a couple details about the build would have gotten yourself a little more credibility than just a few pictures of the bike and a video that someone else linked us to. You have offered little or no proof as to what you have done, I dont recall your build thread here, talking about problems you encountered along the way, etc.

You are on a forum full of guys that work together to advance these old dinosaurs, and they work together. Of course they are going to want some concrete proof. Nobody said it couldnt be done, but your lack of said proof is going to generate some serious doubt in a place that does nothing but talk about how to overcome specific problems and create innovative solutions.

I see you are planning on selling kits. The fuel mapping would be one of the most difficult parts of this build, the basics of fuel injection are easy. Couple sensors, an injector, fuel pump, Control module and BAM, you have fuel injection. Telling the system what to do would by far be the hard part because you would be starting from scratch.

Not trying to be an ass, but I could take a few pics of my bike, claim its fuel injected, take a video of me riding it and post it all here. Nobody is going to believe it without proof.
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
bigred1977

Post by bigred1977 »

awesome man awesome,you couldnt be more wrong!!!fuel map!!!! hahahahah..like i say your reply just stems from the not knowing area. did you jump on the hgt site too,ask them about there builds?details? maybe?doubt it.keep plugging mate. :cool:
bigred1977

Post by bigred1977 »

if you like i can explain what the component is sticking out the back of the throttle body for you.but "BAM!"its just a whole load of comonents.
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

Like I said, you come on here :blahblah: and then get mad when you get called out. your tiny picture has a kickstarter and pipe in the way of the area guys would want to see, you cant even zoom in on it without it getting blurry. Your picture only really proves that there is not a carb installed on the pictured bike. I cant see anything else on it that shows much to your claim.

Did I chase your thread (s) down on other sites? No. Will any of the other members here do it? probably not. Am I developing a fuel injection system? No. But I do know quite a bit about programming, and between a MAF sensor, O2 sensor, and a barometric pressure sensor and telling the system what to do with the thousands of variables each sensor creates and how to change the fuel delivery, its not that simple at all.

Did I say you were lying or insult your intelligence? No. I just offered you an explanation as to why your claims have been slapped on the BS meter.

I suppose your proof against BS will be the release of your kits, but after you do, anyone with half a brain and a chunk of funds could copy your system, improve on it SOMEWHERE, and sell it too. Probably wouldnt happen because I cant see there being a huge market for what you are selling.

Heres an example of what you have done here:

I have just developed a car that gets 200MPG. Picture of it is below.

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
bigred1977

Post by bigred1977 »

primo truck mate!,how much for the system?can i buy one?love my pick up to have that milage :shock: pm me if your intersted in selling it,cheers.
racein01

Post by racein01 »

sad to say bigred, but aside from supposedly "developing" some kind of FI system, you come across like a bit of a wanker to me. :roll:
britincali

Post by britincali »

Big wanker....
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
ZETTNORCAL

Post by ZETTNORCAL »

britincali wrote:Big wanker....
Yep. I agree
pstoffers

Post by pstoffers »

Wanker needs to stop
NAHA PRO HILLCLIMBER #216
LIVIN THE DREAM!!!

NOTHING BUT GREEN LABEL BLENDZALL!!!

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/P ... /Home.aspx
http://www.pro-hillclimbers.org/
bigred1977

Post by bigred1977 »

have to say am grinnig from ear to ear,but your responses i expected fully,how could i not,i mean really check you out.mundane dickheads,couldnt think outside the box to save ya selfs.typical yanks.how small are we,how shit our are resources,we trance all over you with our enginuity and enterprize,nuff said,you all know it all ready,you only tryed to get rid of the japs because they were better copiers than you.american engineering is unrefined always has been.that is really magnified though your lemming type thoughts and behavoir.keep trying winners.or should i say keep jetting,antique. :D :D :D i love working beside people like you,because tall poppys always get chopped.lovin it,keep it coming,oh i love wanking it feels good uno,so yeah i am a pretty big wanker,so i agree with those comments.well guessed.oh yeah thinking about it i am pretty big too,so 10 points yanks I AM A BIG WANKER...
freeride588

Post by freeride588 »

bigred1977 wrote:have to say am grinnig from ear to ear,but your responses i expected fully,how could i not,i mean really check you out.mundane dickheads,couldnt think outside the box to save ya selfs.typical yanks.how small are we,how shit our are resources,we trance all over you with our enginuity and enterprize,nuff said,you all know it all ready,you only tryed to get rid of the japs because they were better copiers than you.american engineering is unrefined always has been.that is really magnified though your lemming type thoughts and behavoir.keep trying winners.or should i say keep jetting,antique. :D :D :D i love working beside people like you,because tall poppys always get chopped.lovin it,keep it coming,oh i love wanking it feels good uno,so yeah i am a pretty big wanker,so i agree with those comments.well guessed.oh yeah thinking about it i am pretty big too,so 10 points yanks I AM A BIG WANKER...
So now you are turning this in to an Anti American thing. To start generalizing a group of people that you have never even met to me shows your lack of intelligence. If you cant handle people calling BS either show some proof or fuck off and keep your mouth shut. Have a good day my little kiwi fruit.
Kevin
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

bigred1977 wrote:have to say am grinnig from ear to ear,but your responses i expected fully,how could i not,i mean really check you out.mundane dickheads,couldnt think outside the box to save ya selfs.typical yanks.how small are we,how shit our are resources,we trance all over you with our enginuity and enterprize,nuff said,you all know it all ready,you only tryed to get rid of the japs because they were better copiers than you.american engineering is unrefined always has been.that is really magnified though your lemming type thoughts and behavoir.keep trying winners.or should i say keep jetting,antique. :D :D :D i love working beside people like you,because tall poppys always get chopped.lovin it,keep it coming,oh i love wanking it feels good uno,so yeah i am a pretty big wanker,so i agree with those comments.well guessed.oh yeah thinking about it i am pretty big too,so 10 points yanks I AM A BIG WANKER...
Like I said previously. Post up some proof. even a vid of it running, but a close up of the OTHER SIDE of the bike, you'll gain some respect. You wont convince ANYONE here without some proof. Trying to is a waste of time, these guys dont spew BS.

And I have seen some amazing ideas, work and products come from the guys on this board, so ya might want to rethink insulting their intelligence.

I'm no idiot myself. I may not have the experience the guys here have, but I have the brain to understand how to do the things done here.

all im saying, get your ass off the high horse, and offer up some proof, or be labeled as a BS machine. Your attitude and replies reflect the suspicions

:bsmeter: :roll:

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Rue

Post by Rue »

I want to present bigred 1977 with the :aholebadge:. :lol: :lol: :lol: He has not only talked out of his ass this entire thread but continues to post his 1.5" x 2" photos of his prestigious FI CR500, but cannot provide any concrete proof of his so called " FI kit". :itsok:

Stroke your wanker elsewhere.... :screwy:
AFC Build link
http://www.bannedcr500riders.com/board/ ... 220#106220

"Real success is finding your lifework in the work that you love" (David McCullough)
bigred1977

Post by bigred1977 »

fukin retards,the video is on u tube and you have pics,wtf!!!!from the way you cunts carrie on am gonna have to disect the fukin thing with idiot stickers for you to understand.my god i thought woman were hard to get through too. cabbages. :cool: i like that bullshit meter,and the fuk off little kiwi fruit made me laugh out loud,least you lot are up for a good banter.somat i suppose :?
bigred1977

Post by bigred1977 »

this just gets better!! asshole merit badge!! send it to me and ill have it super imposed on the bike i promise!!! :lol: :lol: i imagined hulk hogan on his microphone wrestling voice presenting me the honours... :lol: :lol:
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

bigred1977 wrote:fukin retards,the video is on u tube and you have pics,wtf!!!!from the way you cunts carrie on am gonna have to disect the fukin thing with idiot stickers for you to understand.my god i thought woman were hard to get through too. cabbages. :cool: i like that bullshit meter,and the fuk off little kiwi fruit made me laugh out loud,least you lot are up for a good banter.somat i suppose :?
:wink:

If i posted that brit was caught getting a handjob from a homeless dude you guys would consider it solid truth before you were done reading it.

Bigred1977 takes a few minutes to post up something that seriously happened and theres a friggin attack on him.
This is why most good things don't hit the net. I'm not saying there should be an ass-kissing over getting something done, but have some respect that the guy considered posting it here for your criticism. You could have found it in a magazine article or somewhere else and learned even less about it.
bigred1977

Post by bigred1977 »

thankyou adam,holy shit!! exactly am not after any praise at all,not a bit. was originally just letting supposed fellow hoons in on it etc,decided to put some kits together to sell and then a barage of shit because i do not want to disclose to much,fuk,so its a hoax and am a wanker!!! i like you adam i respect you and your position in the 500 circles. thanks for the support and all the best with your work for 2012. :wink:
Gravel Scratcher

Post by Gravel Scratcher »

So fuckin' what if he wants to try a make a dollar out of his hard work, go your hardest son !
His shit will be proved right or wrong in quick time so stop fretting over the small stuff, attacking him as a fake straight up isn't going to get you any answers
if there's one thing dad likes more than serenity… it's a two stroke engine on full throttle!
bigred1977

Post by bigred1977 »

!!!! its that simple see,cheers gravel scratcher!!peace fellow hoons peace!!! :D
freeride588

Post by freeride588 »

I truly had no issue with you Bigred. Your bike looks very nice and i am just a guy that likes to ride a cr500 and will never build or design a system like the one that you have. My issue with you is your typical yanks comment and the whole attitude behind it. You start making broad general comments like that and im going to tell you to fuck off whether you designed a badass FI system or not.
Kevin