new to forum building an af

Building Tips, Suspension Set Ups, Conversion Parts .... Build to your Heart's Content!
barefoot bob

new to forum building an af

Post by barefoot bob »

hi as it saise im new to your forum. i found it looking for info on converting my sons cr500 to an af. then i saw brit in cali on here whom i know from the dumont dune riders websight. im from victorville. after some reading it appears you guys got it" going on" with the conversions.
we already have a 95 cr500 and we just got our doner bike, an o6 crf 450. now if i can just get brit to respond to my pm for that shop in barstow that did his frame work i can start my conversion. ( i was going to add a pic of the doner bike but i cant find the link to post the pic from my computer) do i have to send through photobucket ??
scooter5002

Post by scooter5002 »

Shop that did Brits AF is SolidBro on here. Check the 4th Sticky,(Brits Gen 5 Build) his shop will be in anything he posts in. GTS Fabworks.com I believe.
kevin_s

Re: new to forum building an af

Post by kevin_s »

barefoot bob wrote:hi as it saise im new to your forum. i found it looking for info on converting my sons cr500 to an af. then i saw brit in cali on here whom i know from the dumont dune riders websight. im from victorville. after some reading it appears you guys got it" going on" with the conversions.
we already have a 95 cr500 and we just got our doner bike, an o6 crf 450. now if i can just get brit to respond to my pm for that shop in barstow that did his frame work i can start my conversion. ( i was going to add a pic of the doner bike but i cant find the link to post the pic from my computer) do i have to send through photobucket ??

Yes you need to use photobucket,and welcome
racein01

Post by racein01 »

photobucket for all pic's mate as required :wink:
barefoot bob

Post by barefoot bob »

lol ya i have photobucket havnt used it in forever but ill get things up and going . im working on hammering out the final details on buying this gen 4 roller. im working near san diego/el centro . living in apple valley and the bike is in fresno. logostics logistics lol
britincali

Post by britincali »

Solidbro is the man to call in socal, like I said in the PM gimmie a call and Ill get you hooked up with him.
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok