fork seals

All Boinger, Sub-Tank, Steering Stabilizer Stuff Here.
100hp honda

fork seals

Post by 100hp honda »

dont remeber what brand honda uses. anybody tried these skf units ? thinking of trying some

http://www.skf.com/portal/skf/home/prod ... 58&lang=en
bearorso

Post by bearorso »

I haven't used them myself yet, but those that have are very happy with them.

I dyno'd a set of forks before and after fitting them, with and without the damper system, and it showed much less friction / stiction, which is always a good thing.

They appear to be very durable as well, and, despite the considerable drop in friction / stiction, have not been any more prone to leakage than the high quality std seals.

Pretty impressive, so far.
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

big post on another site about these. aparently their da bomb diggity according to everybody :cool: . some dude said theyre oe equipment on the new ktm
Gravel Scratcher

Post by Gravel Scratcher »

I'm hearing good things about them also. oem is NOT always best as some people keep dribbling on with, the factories don't manufacture all their parts in house. :roll:
if there's one thing dad likes more than serenity… it's a two stroke engine on full throttle!
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

oem for new ktm. definatly want to try some if they make them for steely forks

WP 48mm USD forks received new oil and dust seals by SKF and new bushings with improved Teflon coating for better sensitivity and durability
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

Doppler

Post by Doppler »

SKF is one of the brands I sell at work for HD trucks, buses and such. Mostly axle wheel seals but they always look high quality.