Cee U Next Tuesday

Use some common sense ....
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Cee U Next Tuesday

Post by AlisoBob »

Mik329

Post by Mik329 »

I would park right next to her and idle up....what fat ugly beotch that needs to be shot!
2strokeforever

Post by 2strokeforever »

fat bitch is completely useless, and needs a "cause" to help to make herself feel usefull
if that were me id take my spare tire, pour some gas on it and start a good old fashioned tire fire, right in front of that whales car
Last edited by 2strokeforever on November 9th, 2011, 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the 450 will have less power and will be harder to start, and will be heavier, but to make up for it it will require more maintenance.
4stroke=dead fish
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

i'd give her the finger, laugh in her face, do a burnout, drive away.
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
Gmbond

Post by Gmbond »

And people wonder why normal people don't like prius drivers.

I'm a Toyota technician, drive a tundra, fiancée has a yaris. However I can't stand the "I'm saving the planet by driving my prius attitude" and you should bow down before me and recognize!

Honestly, the prius is a neat little car, with no issues other than the holy savour syndrome that seems to come with owning one. I mean seriously it's been proven over and over that not only is there no financial payoff to buying a hybrid, it is possibly worse for the environment when you factor in the start and end of life pollution.
2strokeforever

Post by 2strokeforever »

it is possibly worse for the environment when you factor in the start and end of life pollution.
possibly? dude theres a study somewhere and it figured 5 full sized trucks cause less "pollution" than 1 prius
but thats not the point, anyone into the saving the "enviroment" needs to be shipped to the north pole
the 450 will have less power and will be harder to start, and will be heavier, but to make up for it it will require more maintenance.
4stroke=dead fish
freeride588

Post by freeride588 »

2strokeforever wrote:
it is possibly worse for the environment when you factor in the start and end of life pollution.
possibly? dude theres a study somewhere and it figured 5 full sized trucks cause less "pollution" than 1 prius
but thats not the point, anyone into the saving the "enviroment" needs to be shipped to the north pole
Also the batteries in those things are so toxic they may never find a way to recycle them or dispose of them in any sort of eco friendly way. Every time i find myself getting mad at somebody on the road it seems to be a prius.
Kevin
Gmbond

Post by Gmbond »

We just replaced the first prius battery pack in 7years of being open at the dealer. Toyota puts a huge core charge on the battery to ensure it is recycled at a specific facility and until you can show it has been Recieved there, they won't refund the core charge.

I try not to blame the car, it is 98% of the hybrid owners. I know of a few hybrid owners who are even dirt bikers!! However they are into the technology of it, not the tree hugging granola eating hippie side of things.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

NightBiker07 wrote:i'd give her the finger, laugh in her face, do a burnout, drive away.
You forgot to have your hot wifey / girley flash her non " sagging like they were on planet Jupiter" tits at her....

2strokeforever

Post by 2strokeforever »

You forgot to have your hot wifey / girley flash her non " sagging like they were on planet Jupiter" tits at her....
:rotfl:

finaly figured out the title...
4stroke=dead fish
Kuma

Post by Kuma »

If it were me, I would have moved my truck...........................
right next to her car with the exhaust pointed right in her open window, and nail the throttle, lost of you know what kind of smoke a chipped feisel can produce, she would be smelling that soot for weeks :twisted:
what a fucking hag, I'm surprised Sherell didn't punch her out, if it went to trial I'd vote not guilty
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

oooohhhh man, I so want someone to pull that with me :twisted: With the tune on my truck, the thing "rolls coal" like a factory when I do a burnout, I would have turned that prius ashy grey and laughed in that bitches face :lol: :lol:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

My response would look just like this, only I'd mash it to build more smoke :twisted:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bObWk7gJ ... re=related[/youtube]
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
2strokeforever

Post by 2strokeforever »

aparently you can wire in a switch to deal with those kind of idiots
4stroke=dead fish
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

Ironically, I stepped out of micky d's yesterday and almost got hit by a Prius.
Can't hear the damn things, they sneak up on ya.
Would have been cool to light a big fat cigar and puff smoke in her face.
That lady is what's all wrong about society today.
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

Old International motors run forever but they have a quirk. They don't use umbrella seals on the valves and the oil passeges on the back of the head clog easily. Basically all it does is when you stop if you let it sit for a bit when you restart it it will blow a puff of oil smoke. Usually if someone is next to me, I will wait before starting it.....Unless it's a Prius, then your getting fogged. Every time I go to the Bay Area and the comuter lane is slugging along it's always some ass in a prius doing 45 hyper mileing and I try to drive through them. I don't hate the car, I think the technology is way cool but the people who drive them mostly suck....that and the styling is piss poor.
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

Yes the Prius is every tree huggers' self proclamation of being an ideal human. That shit infuriates me!

Typical ignorant feeling-based bullshit coming from the left.

They should know this:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 01523.html

All feeling, no facts.... :twisted:
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

A Prius costs $2.87 per lifetime mile. By comparison, an H3 Hummer costs $2.07 per lifetime mile.
http://www.cnwmr.com/nss-folder/automotiveenergy/

fspu Silverado $2.261
fspu Sierra $2.437
fspu F Series $2.679
fspu Ram pickup $2.832
fspu Titan $2.964
fspu Tundra $3.011
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

also, all of these full sized pickups showed an increase by 10-12% for the '08 model years because of the new emissions eqipment :lol: :lol:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

A quote from what Clint Eastwood told Spike Lee..." she needs to shut that hole in her face!!"
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

Every time I see a Prius, I think of the SP episode where everyone of them has one and smells their own farts.
I doubt that tub of lard can bend at the waist but I probably would have asked her anyway. Like, how she manages to get her nose so close to her asshole?
Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

I like this diesel.

63MARKS63

Post by 63MARKS63 »

I would've matted the skinny pedal
There's no replacement for displacement.