Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Reason # 543,978,651 to hate cops.....

Post by AlisoBob »

racein01

Post by racein01 »

fuck me that is unbelievable.. no wonder people hate cops!!
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

That one is right near unbelievable until you look at the facts.

Even if you slide all the stuff that could be he said she said to the side, she was detained for a great length, and has no charges filed against her. Total B.S.

Did you see the follow up....The City's lawyer failed to file the proper paperwork in a timely manner (he did have a death in the family but still we are talking 70million dollar lawsuit) and now it is up to the courts to decide if that was justification enough or if the lady just won a uncontested 70 million. City's lawyer lost his job over it and the City's council is pissed!

I know there are some good cops out there, but it seems none of the good ones were from this town. I call it insect authority when power corrupts in this way.
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

A few years ago after I bought a camcorder I wanted to video a 767 taking off out of Long Beach AP during the summer as its the most daylight while I'm on lunch break.

Purpose?; to make a slide show with a video as we were going to Hawaii.
Needless to say I was very nervious doing that because of just this sort of thing.

I suppose the net police will be asking Bob for my home address now.
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

wow. I hope everyone involved in that gets exactly what they deserve.
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
bgraley

Post by bgraley »

Is that for real. It seems a little far fetched to me. It is a blog, do you think the facts were stretched a little bit? The storry got a little tv showish for me.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Its real

Google her name

Nancy Genovese
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

sugarshane

Post by sugarshane »

WOW, WHAT BULLSHIT!!

Those fucking dickheads have so much free time that they feel that need to harass little kids... doing charitable work? I bet everyone of those idiots did something similar to raise money when they where children but kept it instead of donating it.

And I am sure that there is some rule/law against homeowners charging people money to park on their property. I know it is taxable as it "earned income" but I bet none of the "authorities" bothered to follow up with the rules there.

And the "authorities" should be fucking with the vendors inside the golf tournament that are making $10 of a beer that costs them 50 cents to buy.

So the only ones they decide to fuck with are the children? I feel bad for all the newer generations of kids that are going to be punished for a being a kid. Maybe they should bring a black kid with them next time so they can pull the "race card" and say the money is going to underprivileged African Americans. I bet anything that this "violation" would get swept under the rug then...
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »