New AZ puke with a '97 Hundy

A quick "How ya'Do", and a photo would be nice.
Gunfrog

New AZ puke with a '97 Hundy

Post by Gunfrog »

I ride a 97 steel frame with no plans on making it an AF. Will have an AF soon enough, But I want to collect more original ones first. I have ovned quite a few CR500s and a few KX500s also. The CRs were : 85,87,91,92,95 and 2001. I sold the 2001 to my brother and 6 months later had to have one.
I owned one every day for 15 years, but 6 months without a 500 was terrible! I bought an all original (still had stock grips/bars, even the origional tires) 1997. Bought it in 2004 from a douche who wanted a CRF450 in 2002 and when he broke it, he sold the CR to pay for the repairs!!!
I PROMISE , I WILL NEVER STRAY AGAIN!!
freeride588

Post by freeride588 »

Welcome to the site
Kevin
Kuma

Post by Kuma »

Ya, welcome
and I like your attitude :twisted:
jbsleddin
PVT. 1st Class

Post by jbsleddin »

Ah, yes, a douche! :lol: Sold his real bike to pay for the damage to the POS. Maybe he learned a lesson, but not likely. At least you got to reap the benefits of someone else's stupidity! :wink:
Make a joke and I will sigh, and you will laugh, and I will cry.
Gunfrog

pics of me an the Mad Hundy!

Post by Gunfrog »

The only thing faster than a 500cc two stroke is your mom on prom night!!
Gunfrog

Well.....F U C K !

Post by Gunfrog »

This is what happens when a Dumbass on a KXF250 stops sideways in the trail!!! AND...you T-bone his ass, 4th gear 3/4 throttle and gaining... Yes that is my Hundy up in the back of my Jeep!!!!!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Too Tech did the suspension on my 1997 steelie.... good stuff.
Gunfrog

Too Tech

Post by Gunfrog »

Yes Sir! Rick at Too Tech did the whole Bike for me, new springs and valving, all of it. As we all tell people, it is the best money you can spend on a bike. :o
Gunfrog

She is all back together

Post by Gunfrog »

I rebuilt the forks and did the steering stem/bearings. the fender is a 2006 450R. I had to get a new skidplate for it, I couldn't even find the old one!

AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Your bike lives in a carport?

:cry:
Gunfrog

Home

Post by Gunfrog »

No, We sold the house 2 years ago and are in the process of buying a new one, I need much more room!! I was lucky to make a little $ off the house before shit went south... So we live in an apt till March, it has a little Garage but no light or power to it..SUCKS. The Mad Hundy would live in the kitchen before it stayed outside!!!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Re: Home

Post by AlisoBob »

Gunfrog wrote: The Mad Hundy would live in the kitchen before it stayed outside!!!
Now your talkin' like a Hoon.....

:wink:
freeride588

Re: Home

Post by freeride588 »

AlisoBob wrote:
Gunfrog wrote: The Mad Hundy would live in the kitchen before it stayed outside!!!
Now your talkin' like a Hoon.....

:wink:
I keep mine in my living room. My girlfriend doesn't get why it has to be inside and not on our patio. I told her i would never make you sleep outside so the bike doesn't either. We are looking for a house now and i cant wait much longer. I built my af in the living room as well.
Kevin
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

The last girl I dated before my wife wanted to ride with us but she was very tiny, found her a 2001 CR80 and she did dammn good on it.
When I kicked her out she lost a place to keep her bike also. It ended up going in the living room of her 5th floor apartment.
It started out that she had to book the freight elevator 3 weeks ahead of using it, then the guy in charge realized what she was moving and would get it down to 3 days everytime she wanted to ride :lol: