Sheisters

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!

Always wanted to do this, so I'm doin it! If you read my first post, that is the basis for the poll.

Go to his house, punch him in the face.
8%
Lure him to my house, punch him in the face.
38%
Leave it be, he's an asshole, just get over it!
54%
Leave the poor guy alone, he has babies to take care of and your being an asshole. Don't vote for this, I'll hunt you down!
No votes

Total votes: 13

jbsleddin
PVT. 1st Class

Sheisters

Post by jbsleddin »

Why must there be assholes everywhere you go? Or is it just me? I dealt my sled for a 2003 YZ 250 plus cash just a week ago. The guy was a local, so I thought I could trust him. We made the deal on a first name basis, I took the cash, he wrote me a receipt and signed it like a doctor. I asked him to print his name on it, and he acted like he did so, and I trusted that he did. The bike had no ownership, no big deal. I signed over my ownership for the sled and was on my way. I had some extras I promised him, which I didn't have on hand that day, so I told him I would get them within a few days. Got home and realized that the receipt had another scribbled bullshit name on it, not legible and not what I had asked for. I was pissed. He wanted his parts, which I gave him and forgot the exhaust manifold which was at my parents house, somewhere in the barn. We were communicating back and forth via e-mail, and I still didn't know his full name. I was beginning to think the bike was hot. He kept beating around the bush, saying he told me his name, but would not tell me again, and this really began to irritate me. I was drinking heavily one evening, when we had words (via e-mail again), and I was ready to go to the fuckers house and punch him out, but then thought about what might happen, and bit my tongue again. Needless to say, the piece of shit would not tell me his name, and I had to find the bitch on Facebook, which took me a whole 5 minutes. I know the bike is not stolen, it's just the principal here, be a man, give a handshake, and make the deal. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, this cocksucker is a stay at home manny and his wife wears the pants! :lol: :lol: :lol: Maybe that's his problem...... :twisted: :twisted:
Make a joke and I will sigh, and you will laugh, and I will cry.
jbsleddin
PVT. 1st Class

Post by jbsleddin »

Please, I ask that you vote honestly, not as to what I SHOULD do, but what you WOULD do. Don't worry, I'm not going to go to his house and punch him in the face, but if he were on MY property........ :twisted: :lol:
freeride588

Post by freeride588 »

I voted for just let it be but just get over it is pretty harsh and the only reason i voted that is that guy is not worth the effort and you dont need that kind of trouble. Fuck him and just be happy your not that kind of person. As long as the bike is not stolen just take comfort in the fact that once a bitch always bitch and there is no coming back from that.
Kevin
jbsleddin
PVT. 1st Class

Post by jbsleddin »

Come on guys, I wasn't really going to hunt anyone down if they voted for the last one. :lol:
scooter5002

Post by scooter5002 »

I voted #3. For the sole reason that I've had, over 20 years, 4 assault charges. That's just the ones that I've been caught on. Lol. I never initiate, but I certainly retaliate! The dollars I've spent getting off these deals is staggering. If memory serves, close to 15 grand all totalled. The moral of the story? While kickin' that cocksuckers ass will be incredibly satisfying at the time, when the inevitable knock at the door comes from the local Gendarmerie, the joy of the moment will be forgotten. You can be sure a jerk like that will run to the cops. He's a douchebag and he isn't worth a few grand of your money in legal fees. Karma, man. Believe in it. It'll come back to bite him in the ass.
jbsleddin
PVT. 1st Class

Post by jbsleddin »

Yes, Karma, that's what I was hoping for. Tillsonburg, eh! You're somewhat of a local, where do you ride?
scooter5002

Post by scooter5002 »

7 tracks within a half hour drive, man. Lots of choices with multiple terrain and soil choices. We are so spoiled here. The choices run from mini SX type to wide open Carlsbad blue-groove, total Euro Unadilla layout hold it wide open on a CR500 in 6th gear if you got the balls, and everything in between. Of course, Gopher Dunes is 10 min away. Eh, can't win 'em all. Lol
freeride588

Post by freeride588 »

scooter5002 wrote:7 tracks within a half hour drive, man. Lots of choices with multiple terrain and soil choices. We are so spoiled here. The choices run from mini SX type to wide open Carlsbad blue-groove, total Euro Unadilla layout hold it wide open on a CR500 in 6th gear if you got the balls, and everything in between. Of course, Gopher Dunes is 10 min away. Eh, can't win 'em all. Lol

Dude let me know where i can get 6th gear i could use some more topend :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :wink:
Kevin
Nodge

Post by Nodge »

Yah, I'm from Saskatchetoon!

MRE 02 250/500 conversion, pulse injector, twirp porting, coolhead, MRE ignition, blah blah blah blah... www.millarengines.com
jbsleddin
PVT. 1st Class

Post by jbsleddin »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
TYSTYX

Post by TYSTYX »

My vote is : You're a dumbass for not verifying his ID before you did business with him. Good luck. By the way, I have a brand new 2011 Porsche 911 that Ill sell you for only 45k. I swear its not stolen. My name is Dave. Thats all you need to know.
99 CR500R
2006 Honda CBR 1000RR Fireblade

My Drinking team has a Racing problem !

TYSTYX

Post by TYSTYX »

freeride588 wrote:
Dude let me know where i can get 6th gear i could use some more topend :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :wink:
Mine has 8 gears...but the extra 2 are granny gears for more low end. :dance:
99 CR500R
2006 Honda CBR 1000RR Fireblade

My Drinking team has a Racing problem !

jbsleddin
PVT. 1st Class

Post by jbsleddin »

TYSTYX wrote:My vote is : You're a dumbass for not verifying his ID before you did business with him. Good luck. By the way, I have a brand new 2011 Porsche 911 that Ill sell you for only 45k. I swear its not stolen. My name is Dave. Thats all you need to know.
You're right, I should slap my parents for raising me to be trustworthy and expect the same from others. I should have known better. Never trust anyone, the majority of the world has turned into the "lie cheat and steal" mentality, and the few honest ones left are the ones getting fucked by the assholes! :twisted: I'll take that Porsche if you can deliver it, Dave. :lol: