Looking at buying a jeep

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
Gravel Scratcher

Looking at buying a jeep

Post by Gravel Scratcher »

Any one got a 2011 /2012 grand cherokee turbo diesel ?
For the money over here they seem like pretty good valve against the landrover and toyotas, any comments good and bad ?
I know its not a hard core 4by, but will probably spend most of its time on the bitumen haulin' kids and dogs around (yeah bikes as well)
if there's one thing dad likes more than serenity… it's a two stroke engine on full throttle!
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

dont think a deisel model is avalable in usa. a mini cummins would be bad ass :lol:
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

the EPA has all but ruined the diesel market in the us :( jeep sold the liberty in a diesel here and stopped, they canned the touareg diesel here because of emissions laws and in the state of cali I can be arested for driving my truck on the street after a DPF delete... :cry:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
Gravel Scratcher

Post by Gravel Scratcher »

Yeah they drop a 3 litre turbo diesel in over here which go apparently goes alright, probably even better when you chip it
if there's one thing dad likes more than serenity… it's a two stroke engine on full throttle!
TYSTYX

Post by TYSTYX »

TOYOTA !!!
99 CR500R
2006 Honda CBR 1000RR Fireblade

My Drinking team has a Racing problem !