I agree with Obama.

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
homenf

I agree with Obama.

Post by homenf »

Here is a quote from an interview two and a half years ago. I agree with it fully. Can others find some common ground with this POS ?

MATT LAUER: At some point will you say, "Wait a minute, we've spent this amount of money. We're not seeing the results. We've got to change course dramatically?"

PRESIDENT OBAMA: Look, I'm at the start of my administration. One nice thing about — the situation I find myself in is that I will be held accountable. You know, I've got four years. And —

MATT LAUER: You're gonna know quickly how people feel —

PRESIDENT OBAMA: — and — and —

MATT LAUER: — about what —

PRESIDENT OBAMA: that's exactly right. And — and, you know, a year from now I think people — are gonna see that — we're starting to make some progress. But there's still gonna be some pain out there. If I don't have this done in three years, then there's gonna be a one-term proposition.

Here is the source video and transcript. http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/28975726/
94 CR125
06 CR500AF

"I'd give you my two cents on this hope and change thing, but I can't afford to anymore."
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

I was listening to some talk on the radio this morning and Obama is sorta letting go.......
What I mean is, he's sorta setting himself up in case he does lose.
Sorta like the losers at the race track that say they didn't really like the track as a reason why they lose.
If this guy gets reelected, I'm gonna have to move to Oz.
plynn41

Post by plynn41 »

Completely disregarding political persuasions, President Obama has to be the most unqualified person to ever be President of the United States of America. Jimmy Carter was more qualified, and I didn't think that was possible.
'88 PW50 - Connor
'03 YZ85 - Zach
'88 CR500R
'05 CRF250R (to get a heart transplant soon)
'10 Hot Rod Go Kart
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

plynn41 wrote:Completely disregarding political persuasions, President Obama has to be the most unqualified person to ever be President of the United States of America. Jimmy Carter was more qualified, and I didn't think that was possible.
You got that right.
I just wanna wake up in Kansas and this has all been a dream. :lol:
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

You don't have to believe in nightmires,... your in one. :lol:
Trinity Racing mild porting FMF
62 pilot, EGH needle, 172 main
03 Gen III CR250 frame

2013 Dodger Charger 5.7 Hemi

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Your Amsoil Customer # 350882