Liberial ( Union) Politics bite us in the ass again....

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Liberial ( Union) Politics bite us in the ass again....

Post by AlisoBob »

This isnt the whole story. In 2009 the Fire Dept transfered funds from the "Water Traing and Rescue" fund into their " Retirement and Pension Fund".

When asked point blank by a reporter that if it was a child drowning, would he order his dept. to do the same thing.... and stand there and watch that person die too?

He answered, "Yes, I would. thats the current policy."

A 20 year old girl who watched the whole thing waded into the below knee deep water to retrieve the body while Fire and Police stood by to watch, with their thumbs up their ass's.

The whole world has gone flippin' insane......

:x x 491
Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

Wow!!
britincali

Post by britincali »

Sounds more like a lack of funds issue to me......
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Sounds like greedy, overpaid, union cocksuckers to me....
britincali

Post by britincali »

The whole system is fuked.

On the other end of the scale you have my mum who has been a midwife for over 30 years and is the head of her department on honestly one of the best in great britain, they have even flown her to troubled births to get it done.

She has multiple degrees and years worth of training...

She makes around $4500 a month.

Fukin wrong if you ask me.
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

Bad attitude for public servants if you ask me.
Apparently they can't be depended on to do what needs to be done.
Yet, they do let my brothers in arms travel to foreign lands and die for THEIR rights.
Unions just plain piss me off and anybody who defends them.
I'd say we're still good until the unions make it to the military.
Then it's time for everyone to get a Barrett.

One for all, all for one..........
Am I just an old fogey at 53?
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

AlisoBob wrote:Sounds like greedy, overpaid, union cocksuckers to me....

Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner!

All public service unions have no place and should be dismantled.

Only problem is - the majority of those who vote in those unions are the demotards and handout receiving "minorities" - which ALWAYS sway the vote in their direction. The rest of the US needs to wake the fuck up! Hopefully common sense can overpower these retards soon...before its too late. :roll:
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

Just the thought of a human being letting another human being die when they could have saved him.
I just don't get it.
Hell, even a wuss like me would have tried to save the guy.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Tharrell wrote:Hell, even a wuss like me would have tried to save the guy.
Thats because you have a soul.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Tharrell wrote:Just the thought of SEVERAL human beings letting another human being die.....
Fixed.
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

I am not sticking up for Unions...I hate them.
I am not sticking up for Firefighters either...I could go off.

But, the guy was trying to commit suicide, let him, if someone wants to die have a frickin blast. The whole system sucks no doubt but the guy wanted to die...mission accomplished, leave the air for someone who wants it. I have had friends bow out, zero respect. "he had mental problems" who doesn't?

If the guy was drowning because he got washed into the sea and this was the response then I would feel waaay different, the firefighters are saying that their response would be the same even if the situation was different, thats the outrage for me. This particular situation, its what the dude wanted.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

The news said last night that the Fire Capt. on site gets paid $200k per year and the Police Sargent gets $250k per year. There were several more fire and police staffers too..

$450k + 6 x $100 k = $1,000,000 is salery, and know one knows how to swim?

:roll:

Matt, I was all bent about them saying they would let a kid die.....

If someone intentionally wants to become shark and crab shit.... go
for it.
beekums

Post by beekums »

Public Servants should be just that, union or not. But don't bash the union cause af a few assholes. Unions raised everones pay in this country. Look at what life was like when the unions were formed. I say if somone wants to die let him. Not sure what being union has to do with idiots not helping out someone in trouble
85 CR500 put a little excitement between your legs
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

I have dealt with the local fire department saying they will do nothing to help my guys in confined spaces for the same reasons sited...training. All they do is train and wax the paint literally off of their trucks and their last hire was given the nod because of his exceptional cooking skills, I could go on and on.

Bob, yeah that part is what pissed me off too, if dude wants to enter the food chain, enjoy. If that was the response for one of my little girls drowning I would be kicking the shit out of some untrained firemen.

As far as the Unions go, All my guys are Union and it sucks. The funny thing is my Board of Directors would pay them more if they wern't Union. Their representative is a tool and just pisses everyone off and then goes away for the length of the contract while the boys pay monthly. He gets them nothing they wouldn't have gotten on their own and I treat people fairly so he does nothing for them there. I fired a guy a few years ago and the Union again could do nothing because I had everything well documented and progressivly disciplined. There was a time in America when the Unions were needed....that time is not now, for the members who enjoy paying monthly dues PM me for my address and I will gladly accept your money. The Unions protect the weakest link and hold the cream from rising.

Just my opinion...there are others.
2strokeforever

Post by 2strokeforever »

and I treat people fairly so he does nothing for them there
if your employer decent the union is useless. but

where i work we could sure use a union, we were just given lockout locks last week... at a sawmill :roll: only because they are scared there gonna get sued cause people arent allowed to turn machies off to unjam them and too mant people lost fingers and are pissed about it...
one guy lost his finger halfway thru the day and the assholes didnt even pay him for the rest of the day :shock:
the 450 will have less power and will be harder to start, and will be heavier, but to make up for it it will require more maintenance.
4stroke=dead fish
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Rhino89523 wrote: The Unions protect the weakest link and hold the cream from rising.

Just my opinion...there are others.

Well said Matt.

I was a union crane mechanic for a few years..... being a Field Mechanic I was in the " Operators & Engineers Union" and made a base pay of $47 a hour.

The shop guys were in the "Mechanics and Machinist Union" and made a base of $27 per hour.

We didnt speak to them, because they wouldnt speak to us. The whole thing was set up to be a hostile environment from day one.

Its the only union gig I ever worked, and it sucked ass.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

2strokeforever wrote:.....one guy lost his finger halfway thru the day and the assholes didnt even pay him for the rest of the day :shock:
Hahahahaah!!!!

If one of my guys did something stupid to cut his fingers off, I would do the same thing, and fire his ass the second he was released from modified duty.

One jerkoff will bring ANY company to its knees in a heart beat. I've got no sympathy for dumbass's......
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

Rhino89523 wrote:The Unions protect the weakest link and hold the cream from rising.
That about sums it up.
beekums

Post by beekums »

WTF fire the guy for an accident whatever
85 CR500 put a little excitement between your legs
2strokeforever

Post by 2strokeforever »

If one of my guys did something stupid to cut his fingers off, I would do the same thing, and fire his ass the second he was released from modified duty
dude you dont tell a guy to unjam running sawmill equipment, without ANY guards in a cramped area, and then blame him, 100% owners fault and i hope they get the shit sued outa them
i could see if everything was up to code and it they were told to shut it down before unjamming
if WCB came there they would get shut down imediatly nothing meets regulations, and even worse the attitude about not shutting anything down till it goes up in smoke
and to top it off he only gets paid $15 an hour, hes barely getting paid to show up.... put his life in danger, ya right
I've got no sympathy for dumbass's......
the only stupid thing he did is didnt tell owners to fuck themselves and turn shit off anyways before reaching in
the 450 will have less power and will be harder to start, and will be heavier, but to make up for it it will require more maintenance.
4stroke=dead fish
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

wont social security be bankrupt soon ? i heard union pacific has their own retirement stuff seperate from the government.
2strokeforever

Post by 2strokeforever »

i think obama bankrupted all of usa, al quaedas secret weapon of mass destruction
4stroke=dead fish
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

2strokeforever wrote: the only stupid thing he did is didnt tell owners to fuck themselves and turn shit off anyways before reaching in
That would be the "dumbass" part......

Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

AlisoBob wrote:
2strokeforever wrote: the only stupid thing he did is didnt tell owners to fuck themselves and turn shit off anyways before reaching in
That would be the "dumbass" part......

I agree 100% I have had pleanty of bosses but I have always worked for myself. If someone tells me to do something I think is stupid or dangerous I will explain my position and my reasons for not wanting to do said task and discuss ways I feel comfortable getting the job done. If they still want to force me to do it the dumb way, I will tell him or her to go do something stupid like fuck themself. I am always the boss of me and will only work for people who respect my skills and work ethic.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Rhino89523 wrote: I am always the boss of me ...
That would be "Item 1" in the Hoon Handbook....

:headbang: