The Worlds Steepest.

Upcoming Events:

Congrates to Team Peterson for a great 2010 season!!!
blownbillybob

The Worlds Steepest.

Post by blownbillybob »

0-600cc 66" rubber tire

I took 2nd place!!!
My son got 5th place

I was the only bike over the hill in that class with a time of 18.something, I got 2nd cause they said I went out of bounds????

The guy that called it was on the left side of the hill off camber he said I went out on the right side 3rd pole from the top how he seen that is beyond me ???

I protested but no go even showed video??

My son also got 3rd in 85cc exh. (got paid) he was jacked about that

Over all had a good time met Jeff snipes cool dude and played on lefty open exh kz1200 for a min!!!!
00'cr500 trailclimber
93'cr500 beater
92'cr500 hillclimber
08,KTM SR500r hillclimber (conv)
89'cr 500 bent frame
04'crf230(wifeys)
02' cr125(sons)
02,pro jr 50 open exh. hill climber(sons)
02'sx65(sons)
03'xr50(sons)
pstoffers

Post by pstoffers »

:applaud: Way cool Bill...
NAHA PRO HILLCLIMBER #216
LIVIN THE DREAM!!!

NOTHING BUT GREEN LABEL BLENDZALL!!!

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/P ... /Home.aspx
http://www.pro-hillclimbers.org/
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

pstoffers wrote::applaud: Way cool Bill...
X491
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
blownbillybob

Post by blownbillybob »

pstoffers wrote::applaud: Way cool Bill...
What's up pauly!!

Did you go to Glen Helen??

Hey ! Any word on those prices for that conversion??
00'cr500 trailclimber
93'cr500 beater
92'cr500 hillclimber
89'cr 500 bent frame
04'crf230(wifeys)
02' cr125(sons)
02'sx65(sons)
03'xr50(sons)
FRO53

Re: The Worlds Steepest.

Post by FRO53 »

blownbillybob wrote:0-600cc 66" rubber tire

I took 2nd place!!!
My son got 5th place

I was the only bike over the hill in that class with a time of 18.something, I got 2nd cause they said I went out of bounds????

The guy that called it was on the left side of the hill off camber he said I went out on the right side 3rd pole from the top how he seen that is beyond me ???

I protested but no go even showed video??

My son also got 3rd in 85cc exh. (got paid) he was jacked about that

Over all had a good time met Jeff snipes cool dude and played on lefty open exh kz1200 for a min!!!!
It was a pretty fun hill. I told Ron it was no big deal if he gave you the first place. He said he had to trust his hill workers. Bum deal. On the other hand I was pretty jacked about getting first. Im normally mid pack. Good meeting you and Lefty too. His head made my stock bike ripp!
Northwest Nitro Nationals Pro NAHA Hillclimb April 26th-28th 2013
KX 60 hillclimber
CB 750 hillclimber
2001 xr70 (kids)
2009 trx 250 es (wifes)
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

Great job guys :cool:
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
blownbillybob

Post by blownbillybob »

Yea! Ron said if was between my word and his hill workers word he had to go with the hill worker, which I understand he has to trust his people and if everyone protested a run he would be there all week figuring it all out , he didn't have a problem talking to his people and looking a video , it would have been better if the marker poles had flags on em??

I watched the video last night in slow motion! My front tire passes up the pole on the in side so does my foot and peg, it doesn't disappear until my back tirees roost makes it and I cut back in way before the next pole , the hill worker was 2 feet from the pole and he was not the guy that called me out of bounds, oh! Well it is what it is at least the banned site was representing in that class #1 &#2 pos. !!!!!

I'll tell you the funny thing is the hill worker that was 2 feet from the pole looked like a surfer in a pipeline wave of dirt rooled of and made him disappear in a cloud ( sorry bud) !!!!

Any ways I know your dad won some to wright he took home some money yea? Good for him this was a learning curve for me as I didn't know the turain was like that and I really needed a paddle , will have one for September I can't see what I'm typing any more on my phone so excuse any errors LOL !!!!!
00'cr500 trailclimber
93'cr500 beater
92'cr500 hillclimber
89'cr 500 bent frame
04'crf230(wifeys)
02' cr125(sons)
02'sx65(sons)
03'xr50(sons)
FRO53

Post by FRO53 »

blownbillybob wrote:Yea! Ron said if was between my word and his hill workers word he had to go with the hill worker, which I understand he has to trust his people and if everyone protested a run he would be there all week figuring it all out , he didn't have a problem talking to his people and looking a video , it would have been better if the marker poles had flags on em??

I watched the video last night in slow motion! My front tire passes up the pole on the in side so does my foot and peg, it doesn't disappear until my back tirees roost makes it and I cut back in way before the next pole , the hill worker was 2 feet from the pole and he was not the guy that called me out of bounds, oh! Well it is what it is at least the banned site was representing in that class #1 &#2 pos. !!!!!

I'll tell you the funny thing is the hill worker that was 2 feet from the pole looked like a surfer in a pipeline wave of dirt rooled of and made him disappear in a cloud ( sorry bud) !!!!

Any ways I know your dad won some to wright he took home some money yea? Good for him this was a learning curve for me as I didn't know the turain was like that and I really needed a paddle , will have one for September I can't see what I'm typing any more on my phone so excuse any errors LOL !!!!!
My dad did good. He hadnt rode for 4 years untill the Yakima climb.(he had quad bypass heart sugery)He took 2nd place in the seniors semi pro and 0-700 oldtimers(on a 95 cr500), and my son got second in the 0-55 auto against those ktm 50s on an xr. And I took 3rd in the 251-up 2 stroke stock class. It was a 3 way tie for highest footage, so it went off the other run. We had alot of fun and we will see you at the Nasty!
Northwest Nitro Nationals Pro NAHA Hillclimb April 26th-28th 2013
KX 60 hillclimber
CB 750 hillclimber
2001 xr70 (kids)
2009 trx 250 es (wifes)