James Stewart Arrested...

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
fastkart

James Stewart Arrested...

Post by fastkart »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/loc ... 5867.story

Motocross champ James Stewart charged with impersonating an officer

A Central Florida motocross champion whose website calls him "the Tiger Woods of supercross" was arrested Monday on a charge of impersonating a police officer, the Florida Highway Patrol said.

James "Bubba" Stewart Jr., 25, was driving a 2008 Toyota Tundra pickup northbound on State Road 417 at 4:50 p.m. when he tried to stop another vehicle using red and blue police-type lights, troopers said.

Unfortunately for Stewart, the vehicle contained two off-duty highway-patrol troopers, who suspected that the pickup was not an undercover police truck.

As Stewart pulled alongside the vehicle, the driver identified himself as a law officer. That's when Stewart, who had a passenger in the pickup, sped off, the highway patrol said.

The troopers called 911, and an Orange County deputy sheriff and an Orlando police officer stopped Stewart at Orlando International Airport.

Troopers arrived and arrested Stewart. His passenger, whom the FHP identified as Thames Jehrrod Quinault, 44, of California, was arrested on a charge of tampering with evidence. Investigators say he hid the red and blue lights in his luggage. The man was booked into the Orange County Jail as Quinault Thames Jehrrod.

Stewart was released at about 2:50 a.m. Several people were waiting for him and put a cap and gray hooded sweatshirt on him, apparently to obscure his face for waiting media. None of them would answer questions as they left the building and sped away in a white Range Rover driven by a woman.

Supercross.com says Stewart is known to his fans as "the fastest man on the planet." Supercross races are run on manmade tracks, mostly in major stadiums. The races include large jumps and obstacles.

Stewart is the star of a reality-TV show on Fuel TV — a sports-and-entertainment channel — called "Bubba's World."

Property records show that Stewart lives in a six-bedroom, 7 1/2-bathroom house worth $3 million in southwest Orange County.

According to his website, Stewart began riding a dirt bike when he was 3 years old and entered his first race the following year. He practiced on 40 acres that his father bought in 1997 in Haines City, which is his hometown, according to the website.

Teen People named Stewart one of "20 teens who will change the world" in 2003, and he has been featured in publications including Rolling Stone, Maxim and GQ, according to the website.[/img]
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Turbo-Doosh
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

Someone posted in another forum he was practicing for pulling Villipoto over.
Seems that's the only way he can catch him.

I agree, turbo doosh.
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

Dumbass...making the stereo type ring true..

News called him the "Tiger Woods of Supercross"

The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

Man I feel kind of bad for the guy....I know this was stupid.

He has been raised from the start to ride motorcross, his whole family is hanging off his dick reaping the rewards of his success (O.K. his brother is actually doing O.K. but that is very recent) I have watched the show a little like the first one and there his Dad is saying "yep we made it" man James made it with your help dude! It reminds me very much of Todd Marinivich, remember the Raider QB. He was pushed his whole life to be this great QB and the first time he got out from under the wing he went crazy on drugs etc. and blew it.

I don't think James is totally out from under the wing, but he is out just enough to get a taste and he is making mistakes. Without his parents right there to guide him he has everyone in the world wanting to help him spend his money and do stupid shit...I think his parents didn't really set him up well to handle the success, probably because it is new to them too.

I think a few more mistakes like this are in James future as he figures out how to balance his free time and his public profile. He may have some tough lessons in who he can and can't trust around him and that there are a lot of people in the world who don't have his best interest's at heart.

I think James is probably a pretty good person at heart, on his show he seems like a little kid who hasn't experienced life, like he hasn't even been laid! He needs another year or so to figure it all out and I think he will. He is a fierce competitor...I have been watching him for years. A good lawyer will fix this little mess up, his Dad will kick his ass, lesson learned hopefully and then just get to ripping.

I don't think the Yamaha suits him well though, he has never looked as fast or as confident in the whoops as he did on that Kawi.

Just my .02
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

He won't listen to anyone, ask Gary Bailey.
If he had learned to have a hand on the clutch like Bailey teaches he wouldn't have lost it exiting that turn a while back.
He looked like a drunk trying to get in his car after that one!
A lot of riders hold on and pray, he's one of them.
That mugshot looks like a typical hoodrat to me.
He's not good he's just fearless.
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

Tharrell wrote:He won't listen to anyone, ask Gary Bailey.
If he had learned to have a hand on the clutch like Bailey teaches he wouldn't have lost it exiting that turn a while back.
He looked like a drunk trying to get in his car after that one!
A lot of riders hold on and pray, he's one of them.
That mugshot looks like a typical hoodrat to me.
He's not good he's just fearless.
I would have to disagree.

I have never seen anyone faster in the whoops or really at anything than Bubba when he keeps it on 2 wheels...maybe Baileys technique didn't work for Bubba, who knows. You ever had a coach that just didn't work for you so you end up essentually not listening and being in his eyes defiant....I did, more than once in Football. Bubba creates lines others didn't know where there until they see him do it. He is fearless, but he is also good. He is faster in corners, better off the start, and can link things others can't even comprehend much less do...The race you quote he was so far ahead of everyone it wasn't even going to be a race. The cameras weren't even on him because he had checked out...no action.

Lets also not forget that his "crime" looks more like a Jackass stunt to me. Do you think he was going to rob the officers after pulling them over like a "typical hoodrat"? I mean your guess is as good as mine but I am doubting that was the intention. I can't lie I have driven down I-5 with a pair of red shorts over the top of a Brinkman Qbeam doing 130mph in a strippers probe GT turbo....didn't get caught and I'm not famous.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Rhino89523 wrote: I can't lie I have driven down I-5 with a pair of red shorts over the top of a Brinkman Qbeam doing 130mph in a strippers probe GT turbo....
I thought I was the only one who did that?
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

Like I said, he just holds on and prays for the best.
If he had modulated the engine through the clutch, he could have won that race. That was one of those lines you spoke about.
I predict him getting hurt bad in the future.
Hopefully he won't take anyone with him.
Too bad he won't listen, he does have talent.
teamdns

Post by teamdns »

Rhino89523 wrote: I think a few more mistakes like this are in James future as he figures out how to balance his free time and his public profile.
Just my .02
he's 25, makes millions because of his ability to hang on 50% of the time, he has moral and legal obligations to his sponsors.

if your in a position like that, you can't afford to make those mistakes.

Much is given...Much is required

James Stewart ............Turbo Douche......I hope your sponsors wise up or you will end up like your brotha' Tiger. Because if you lose it all we know your brother malcom can't ride well enough to keep the JS compound afloat.

Example:

Post by Rhino89523 »

Hey Malcom came out of nowhere, hasn't been moto-ing since he was 3, and he is looking pretty good. He gets great starts...yeah he is a little loose but I have respect. Anyone able to hang on one of those tracks and finish in the top ten would blow just about everyone on this board, thumper talk and any other moto board you can think of...if anyone thinks otherwise I will be watching every Saturday night looking for that banned CR sticker.

Back to James...still not buying it. He has been racing for 22 years like that and straight up beat the best. No one can touch him, he has recreated the game and is the man to beat...that comes from way more than twist and pray...not to rip on any of the Baileys but pleanty of guys have been to Gary's school and watch Bubba fly bye every week while they perfectly control the clutch. David, Gary's step son only made it I think 7 years in the pros before his accident...Bubba has already blown that away and most records. I predict before Bubba's career is through he owns all the records.

Bubba has made it this far without getting into much trouble. This was a guy fucking around with some lights...its not a huge moral concern. I have done so much worse every weekend in my twenties, that was with two nickles I was rubbing together....with millions I would have been a total shit show. If he was my Son I would definetly be like"what the F were you thinking?" but I wouldn't be totally dissappointed. He wasn't drunk driving, he wasn't on drugs....seems like he was just messing around...seems awful close to april fools too, I wouldn't be suprised if it turned out it was TMZ or whoever full of total B.S.

Bob glad I am not the only one having too much fun with a Brinkman Q beam....same girl different night her on the back of a whomped out interceptor 750 I owned, I blasted one of those shootable boat flares off while driving across the Golden Gate Bridge at like 4am.....the people you surround yourself with can get you into trouble, I think James is suffering from some of this.
Flatbiller

Post by Flatbiller »

I notice that every one is hating on the kid. The kid is the best in the world, u put around on a 500 as do I. He could ride circles around us on a little ass cobra! Who the fuck are we to judge. He messes up one time and everyone jumps on the band wagon.
Quit hatin on the guy he is where he is for a reason!

Just my 2 cents.

Ps Kdub for president!!!!
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

Nobody hates the guy.
It's just that he's overrated.
It's also because of the talent that he does have, he's not using it.
He has so much talent and could very well be the goat but, things like this and the stupid crashes cause some to criticize.
Hey, if we were back in the day and knew as much as we know today we would be talking about Joel Roberts partying.
The guy held his left hand on his helmet through the start AND through the first turn on a CZ, before there were starting gates.
He had a lot of talent and like Stewart didn't use it all.
fastkart

Post by fastkart »

Swiped from Trace's

Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

James SR and my uncle are good friends, the cuz constantly lays a whooping on Malcolm, Ryan has been invited to their facility for "training" but it turns out he's not there to learn, hes there to teach Malcolm, hahaha
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

Rhino89523 wrote: I predict before Bubba's career is through he owns all the records.
Ricky Carmichael
Total overall professional career wins: 150 and had 2 perfect seasons....

MgGrath
Total Overall professional Career Wins: 102

I cannot find an overall for Stewart, But Stewart didnt beat Carmichael on the track very often. Stewart MAY overcome MgGrath, but last time I checked, he had a little ways to go for that one...

No doubt, Stewart is great, but he doesnt dominate nearly as good as RC did, and overcoming him wont come about easily
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
Mik329

Post by Mik329 »

funny stuff, I knew he had it in him to do some "niggin". :lol:
Flatbiller

Post by Flatbiller »

NightBiker07 wrote:
Rhino89523 wrote: I predict before Bubba's career is through he owns all the records.
Ricky Carmichael
Total overall professional career wins: 150 and had 2 perfect seasons....

MgGrath
Total Overall professional Career Wins: 102

I cannot find an overall for Stewart, But Stewart didnt beat Carmichael on the track very often. Stewart MAY overcome MgGrath, but last time I checked, he had a little ways to go for that one...

No doubt, Stewart is great, but he doesnt dominate nearly as good as RC did, and overcoming him wont come about easily

All valid points, but RC him self admits he was not a smart rider early in his career. JS is still young and already is a champ. The difference between RC and JS is James has hands down more talent on a bike period. RC had more desire. That's a quote from RC by the way in an interview for a photo shoot.

I am not a JS fan but it sure is spectacular to watch him ride!

Malcom is fast but falls off pace quick! He is just not in shape like his brother, my prediction is next year he will dominate the lites and win a championship.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

The saddest part of the story is he's driving some 2008 Toyota...

Daddy must be holdin' the Franklin's....

:wink:
vhoney

Post by vhoney »

Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

Here's a good one.

fastkart

Post by fastkart »

I'm going to have to step up my photochop game after seeing some of these.
blownbillybob

Post by blownbillybob »

AlisoBob wrote:
Rhino89523 wrote: I can't lie I have driven down I-5 with a pair of red shorts over the top of a Brinkman Qbeam doing 130mph in a strippers probe GT turbo....
A buddy of mine had a 95 capprice unmarked ex-cop car he bought at auction , we used to drive around Frisco and F with people for fun had 1 short high speed persuit with a guy on a street bike that ran a red light in front of us he lost us on some train tracks LOL!!!! Another time we were driving down Castro street some fag was running down the street we yelled at him he said some guy up the street had a gun we told him to sit down against the building cross his legs and put his hands over his head and don't move till we came back,we came back about a hour later told him he could go LOL!LOL! We look so good that 2cops in a marked car waved hi to us as we drove by them !!!!!!!!!!
00'cr500 trailclimber
93'cr500 beater
92'cr500 hillclimber
08,KTM SR500r hillclimber (conv)
89'cr 500 bent frame
04'crf230(wifeys)
02' cr125(sons)
02,pro jr 50 open exh. hill climber(sons)
02'sx65(sons)
03'xr50(sons)
blownbillybob

Post by blownbillybob »

AlisoBob wrote:
A buddy of mine had a 95 capprice unmarked ex-cop car he bought at auction , we used to drive around Frisco and F with people for fun had 1 short high speed persuit with a guy on a street bike that ran a red light in front of us he lost us on some train tracks LOL!!!! Another time we were driving down Castro street some fag was running down the street we yelled at him he said some guy up the street had a gun we told him to sit down against the building cross his legs and put his hands over his head and don't move till we came back,we came back about a hour later told him he could go LOL!LOL! We look so good that 2cops in a marked car waved hi to us as we drove by them !!!!!!!!!!
00'cr500 trailclimber
93'cr500 beater
92'cr500 hillclimber
08,KTM SR500r hillclimber (conv)
89'cr 500 bent frame
04'crf230(wifeys)
02' cr125(sons)
02,pro jr 50 open exh. hill climber(sons)
02'sx65(sons)
03'xr50(sons)