FS: Factory Red Bull Helmet

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
vhoney

FS: Factory Red Bull Helmet

Post by vhoney »

This may not be for everyone but.....

This doesnt come up for sale every day. This is a helmet intended for a Fox/Red Bull sponsored rider whose contract got changed prior to the season starting and a couple of these ended up on ebay. Through an odd twist of events I was able to purchase one however I really wear a XL helmet and I only bought it for the cool factor. Long story short I am selling it.

The opportunity to own this, if that is your thing, does not come up often and probably wont again. Very cool helmet.

Comes with:
Bag
Extra Visor

All tags still on the helmet and its in the box ready to go. I tried it on for 5 seconds in the kitchen and put it for sale. If it fit you can bet I would keep it.

Not looking to profit on this...just get my money back. $525 and its your. Shipping, if applicable, can be discussed however I would prefer a local sale and pickup.

Here is the seller's ad from ebay whom I bought it from....

WE ACQUIRED THIS PIECE FROM A FOX RACING REPRESENTATIVE.

HELMET IS IN ABSOLUTE NEW CONDTION

ITEM IS 100% GENIUNE, HELMET WAS ORIGINALLY INTENDED FOR A RED BULL SPONSORED RIDER (THAT MUST REMAIN UN-NAMED)...SPONSORSHIP CONTRACT CHANGED LAST MINUTE

HELMET COMES WITH A FOX RACING V3 HELMET BAG, and ADDITIONAL VISOR W/ RED BULL ON IT AS WELL.

Pics:

Joshwfl

Post by Joshwfl »

Cool and all, but I could buy a few Pilot's for that. Guess I'd need somewhere to hang it as art. Good Luck!
AngryShawn

Post by AngryShawn »

Wow, 4 red bull stickers add $200 to the retail price? It amazes me what people will spend their money on. Oh hell, who am I to talk :lol:
good luck with the sale...
Visit my friends at MX1WEST GUEnergy
AMA D-36 #196F - BITD #379
2strokeforever

Post by 2strokeforever »

is it the carbon fiber one?
the 450 will have less power and will be harder to start, and will be heavier, but to make up for it it will require more maintenance.
4stroke=dead fish
vhoney

Post by vhoney »

I believe the msrp is around $400 for the standard one....

This one actually sold to a guy in europe on ebay for $650 but the seller did not want to ship internationally which is how I came to be able to buy it.

Like I said....this may not be for everyone but clearly some people like having certain things that not many people have....like Alpinestars riding gear.

To each their own.

If anyone is interested PM me please.
vhoney

Post by vhoney »

Sold